Anti-BNP Love Music Hate Racism Event

The brave British people who died fighting facism would weep to see fellow Brits supporting such a creed.

well i can't speak for the dead but i ve known one or two that fought hitler and survived....and it seems now they fear the greater threat that comes from your extremist culture friends....aided and abetted by spineless brown and cameron in their grovelling hunt for asian votes.....give it another sixty years and we will be the ethnic minority in our own country and stupid prats like you can' see it coming....normally i just challenge the view and not the person but in your case i'll make an exception :loopy:

Paradoxcially Anlabystreet, the BNP has a section of support from Sikhs, yet they are banned from joining the party! You see, it's not really Brown or Cameron that are the spineless ones.

And since when has anyone indiviudual had the right to say this is my country and my country alone? If the UK was to become a non-white ethnic majority who are you to complain? Us whiteys have had centuries of invading, occupying, enslaving two thirds of the world. It's karma!

I am in the initial stages of organising a music event in association with Love Music Hate Racism. In reaction to the British Nazi Party's success in the euro-elections and with the summer months approaching, its the perfect time to make some noise.

The idea is to hold a music festival on Devonshire Green, so my first question would be who do I need to speak to in order to get permission to hold it here?

Secondly, I will be putting together a nice big list of performers so please get in touch if you are involved in a performance act (not just music) and are willing to perform at the event.

I will have Sheffield Samba Band on board (as I'm in it) and am hoping to get hold of Capoeira groups, fire poi performers, bhangra groups, african music groups (as many djembe as possible!) acoustic bands and buskers.

Any information with you have that you feel might be useful please share.

This event is about diversity and celebrating Sheffield's vibrant cultures from all over the globe! Love Music, Hate Racism! :cool:

Good for you, but shouldn't you be holding this event in one of the dingle towns of Barnsley / Rotherham as the nazi vote in places like these is what got the scum elected.

Paradoxcially Anlabystreet, the BNP has a section of support from Sikhs, yet they are banned from joining the party! You see, it's not really Brown or Cameron that are the spineless ones.

And since when has anyone indiviudual had the right to say this is my country and my country alone? If the UK was to become a non-white ethnic majority who are you to complain? Us whiteys have had centuries of invading, occupying, enslaving two thirds of the world. It's karma!

well for one when you say US whiteys ..i,m afraid i wasnt around when the british empire was being assembled and it seems to me the profits of slavery were made by the rich of the time as the white working class were dying in the streets with a short life expectancy no better than the people of colonies enslaved...and for two by your argument maybe we have the right to take over france and italy seeing as the romans and french colonised this country well before...and for three maybe you can tell me where the white underclass can live when this country eventually becomes a different type of state and we dont share their twelfth century idealism ..pakistan ? india? no i don't think so...... and finally...yes it is my country and if theres any party that promises to fight for the rights of my children and grandchildren then i will support them no matter what biased crap they get from your gordon and his politically controlled media which you so blindly believe and endorse..

Edited by happyhippy
fixed quote

Are the two innocent people that were merely walking past Griffin at Westminster out of hospital yet after being pushed to the ground and injured by his henchmen in suits and dark glasses??

And whilst we are on the democracy joke..since when has 8% of the vote justified a seat? That's 92% who couldn't give a flying f:::about the BNP.. Elections aren't won by parties, they are lost by the others. That's the danger of voter apathy!

Like the old man at a Labour conference thee other year.Dragged out by Labours hench-men for speaking out.

OMG a BNP meglomaniac! You sound just like a Dalek, Analabystreet

***We are the superior beings, you will obey, exterminate EXTERMINATE!! ***

What's this "your Gordon" business too? I vote on politics not for politicians.

This is soooooooo boring now!

Like the old man at a Labour conference thee other year.Dragged out by Labours hench-men for speaking out.

But the 2 people injured by the BNP last week weren't protesters!!

Whoever said that it will be a **** up and a knees up?

I will be there to protest about the BNP getting 2 seats in the EP, and it is my right as a citizen to protest about something that will effect me!

There is a petition that hopenothat are going to present to the EP when Brons and Griffin take their seats, i urge anyone who doesn't want them there to sign it!

Anyone who "doesn't want them there" is an enemy of democracy. They earnt their seats in a legitimate election, and are entitled to take them up. The chance to remove them will come in the next election.

Enemy of democracy hahahaha!

I remember when the BNP were invited (yes INVITED) in a democratic, free speech for all etc to speak at the Oxford Union debate. Result, Griffin got splatted! You would have thought he would have got the message by now. On the egg count, surely he has more than Brown, Cameron, Prescott. Brilliant!

Enemy of democracy hahahaha!

I remember when the BNP were invited (yes INVITED) in a democratic, free speech for all etc to speak at the Oxford Union debate. Result, Griffin got splatted! You would have thought he would have got the message by now. On the egg count, surely he has more than Brown, Cameron, Prescott. Brilliant!

wellllll thats very democratic...just because somebody has a different political point of view from you its ok to sling eggs at them and revel in it ....maybe you thought those thugs were very brave... i think those short sentences speak volumes for your character ....if you look as ugly as you write then i think you ought to stay indoors in case you frighten all the local kids

OMG a BNP meglomaniac! You sound just like a Dalek, Analabystreet

***We are the superior beings, you will obey, exterminate EXTERMINATE!! ***

What's this "your Gordon" business too? I vote on politics not for politicians.

This is soooooooo boring now!

lol ....so you vote for politics not politicians eh .....its an odd statement to make ...how do you separate the two.....when you vote do you write on the form that no politican must benefit from your stupid scrawlings? ...maybe you dont vote for gordon then maybe its bandwagon cameron with his determination to bring back hunting with dogs...wow thats a real votewinner.....oh and by the way...i stopped watching doctor who when i grew up...unlike you with your ridiculous above statement i fully understand its a work of fiction meant for kids

Anyone would think that this country was full of racists, Anti BNP, love music hate racism event ? What the hell is wrong with people ? This country is actually rife with apathy, there is no other country in the world where so many cultures live together 'peacefully' as they do in the UK !

Where are the BNP racists ? beating up foreigners ?

Don't make me laugh with your event organising, your hyping up a frenzy that does not exist, where were you when Sinn Fein got into parliament :huh: