Looking for old friends in the Page Hall area

Just trying again , does anyone remember the Betts, Ali's , Rogers , Bridges , Higginbottoms , Stocks especially Angela (Yummie) Jobsons Beeroff , Greaves Grocery Shop ,Spinks Butchers ,

Just trying again , does anyone remember the Betts, Ali's , Rogers , Bridges , Higginbottoms , Stocks especially Angela (Yummie) Jobsons Beeroff , Greaves Grocery Shop ,Spinks Butchers ,

Hi, I am still in touch with Alan Greaves whose family had the grocers. He After we left school he used to take me to the speedway on his motorbike. He lives at Chesterfield now and comes to our year Hinde House school reunions.

Hi, I am still in touch with Alan Greaves whose family had the grocers. He After we left school he used to take me to the speedway on his motorbike. He lives at Chesterfield now and comes to our year Hinde House school reunions.

How do we find out about Hinde House re-unions?

How do we find out about Hinde House re-unions?

Our reunion is only for those who started at Hinde House School when it opened in Sept 1956. About 25 of us get together for a meal. If you fall into that category send me a PM and I will give you contact details.

I don't know about any other reunions.

Our reunion is only for those who started at Hinde House School when it opened in Sept 1956. About 25 of us get together for a meal. If you fall into that category send me a PM and I will give you contact details.

I don't know about any other reunions.

Thanks for that unfortunately that was the year I was born!

So I don't fit into that catergory.

I lived on Lloyd Street 1977 - 1982

I LIVED ON ROBEY ST UNTIL 79

i remember having a few sherberts in the Firth Park Hotel and then getting a fish supper

from popple street chippie , (was it called Popple Fisheries ?). Also ,any one remember the Stocks family on popple street ? there was Angela , Susan and Carl ?.

REMEMBER THEM ALL

I must know u all the names you have mentioned i went to school with them

Thanks for replying..who are you?

I lived on Owler Lane from 1984 to 1996 having moved up from London with my late husband. Unfortunately, I knew virtually no-one around there

does anyone remember grahamdeely and frank turner they went owler lane school between 1958 and 1962

frank turner from attercliffe who'll be about 54 now?

Thanks for replying..who are you?

i left page hall in 1979 but my name hia robert furness