Best Chinese Takeaways thread.

Edited by rachey1701

Wah Sing, Myrtle Road.

Rainbow at Richmond Road, Bramley just off Handsworth Road. You can go up to the Turf on Handsworth Road for a pint while they cook it, too!

Mandarin Palace, Firth Park. Best for miles !

Rainbow at Richmond Road, Bramley just off Handsworth Road. You can go up to the Turf on Handsworth Road for a pint while they cook it, too!

Tastless overpriced food and the thought of having a pint at the turf at the weekend when its full of drunk/drugged underage chav's ! :gag:

Pity the now closed Norfolk is going to be a Nursery, used to be a nice Dross Hole for all the under class to congregate and smoke dope.....but yes I know thats another thread ! :hihi:

Wild Rice on London Road is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Although a little pricey.

G.

I think (allthough abit pricy) New Jasmine House at Parkhead is one of the best. Also Red Lion on London road is good.....

what ya think? :thumbsup:

Oh it's a lovely takeaway you get from there, the best one I've found so far :)

We used New Jasmine House at Parkhead last night and I have to say the food was wonderful, best chinese take away I've had in years. Definitely quality over quantity, everything was really fresh and not greasy or gloopy and the pork and beef were both perfectly tender. It has moved me to post this as a recommendation for anyone feeling peckish in that neck of the (Ecclesall) woods.

Lees House at Deepcar .

The best around, i try many takeaway before (unlike most people on here) and the quality is excellant, i drive 6 miles to get my food there instead of using the locals in hillsbrough as i think they just stack them high with cheap crap. i like quality of food instead of hugh protions