Anyone Lost £20 In Asda Handsworth About 12:30?

well done honesty is a virtue, i found a mobile and returned it too its owner, leaves me with a good feeling :)

It does, I may have my faults but i'm always honest.

I wonder what Asda's policy is on cash handed in like that, wonder if they put it all to a nominated charity?

I wonder what Asda's policy is on cash handed in like that, wonder if they put it all to a nominated charity?

I hope so, and not into someones pocket lol

When I used to work for another supermarket, we used to keep cash handed in for a few weeks and then donate it to whatever charity we were supporting at the time.

However if it was forgotten cashback and we knew which customer it was, we would just refund it back onto their card. :thumbsup:

Well done you, my son once left his cash back money at Asda but nobody handed it in.

Well done you, my son once left his cash back money at Asda but nobody handed it in.

Without being nasty, if he can leave money what he just seconds earlier asked for then i have no sympathy.

How can you possiblly not get your cash on a cashback, doesn't the till operator give it you with your change and reciept????

I do, its just I imagine there are a few less than honest people, who might try to claim it.

Yeah me, now tell me what fake id I need to get.

Without being nasty, if he can leave money what he just seconds earlier asked for then i have no sympathy.

How can you possiblly not get your cash on a cashback, doesn't the till operator give it you with your change and reciept????

think it was a self service till.....it only takes a second to be distracted and they can easily forget...

It was mine! How nice of you to hand it in!! *Not good at telling lies*

Okay, wasn't mine really - But nice to see there are some honest people around. Most people would have taken it! :) xx

think it was a self service till.....it only takes a second to be distracted and they can easily forget...

God the only thing i concentrate on when ive got cash out is money, it's too hard to come by these day's lol

God the only thing i concentrate on when ive got cash out is money, it's too hard to come by these day's lol

I suppose with packing shopping and maybe being in a hurry as well, it would be easy to do.

Well done that fella.......I hope the lady goes back and asks if her money has been handed in. It's good to know that there are still honest people about. Yer mam would be very proud of you.

same here...but you dont know the circumstances.....anything could have been happening at the time,,,just saying sympathy should be given as the poor person didnt leave money on purpose i,m sure