Anyone Lost £20 In Asda Handsworth About 12:30?

Someone left £20 in one of the self service checkouts at Asda, i believe it was a woman from what I can remember, ive handed the £20 to the customer service desk for you.

As it was a card transaction with cashback, you wont be able to claim it back unless you are the correct person(id etc.) so if it was yours I hope it finds its way back to you and doesn't end up in Asda's pocket.

ye it was mine

Go claim it then, but if it wasn't you, you wont have the correct id.

im pulling your leg dont you have a sense of humor

im pulling your leg dont you have a sense of humor

I do, its just I imagine there are a few less than honest people, who might try to claim it.

i bet they will but like you said no i.d no £20. i think most people would have just kept it

I would have defo kept it, finding a note is a lot different to finding a wallet or a purse.

Bonjon, well done for being so honest, not many would have done that, I once found a CD left in the trolly and handed back to customer services.

Even little things matter,and I hope the owner checks,gets it back thanks to your kind deed.

Bonjon, I have to say that's a really honest thing for you to do. I was only in there the other day thinking how easy it must be to leave without your notes at those self service tills. Bet most people would have taken it for themselves, good karma will certainly come your way!

x

Bonjon, I have to say that's a really honest thing for you to do. I was only in there the other day thinking how easy it must be to leave without your notes at those self service tills. Bet most people would have taken it for themselves, good karma will certainly come your way!

x

Thanks, really hope so could do with it at the moment.

well done honesty is a virtue, i found a mobile and returned it too its owner, leaves me with a good feeling :)

I would have defo kept it, finding a note is a lot different to finding a wallet or a purse.

If had of been on a street with no way of me finding who's it was then maybe, but on the SS till they will be able to see from the transactions on that particular till. I only noticed because the till(was next to mine) was beeping away saying please take notes from under the screen.