Jobs in Sheffield

Hi! me and my wife are moving up here in about six months time, what we really need to know is there any good companys to work for that would provide an income of about £250 take-home, willing to drive within 15-20 miles radius, my speciality is despatch, forklift operator and my better halfs is front office hotelier...any ideas recommendations anyone?:D

I think you might be able to get more than £6 per hour,labourers at where i work are on £6.50ish per hour.

You might want to try places like Avesta,i've heard they pay good money for forklift drivers,though i aint sure how much,and it will be shift work.

Picked this up on fish 4 jobs:

PERSONNEL permanent & temporary staffing http://www.personnelrecruitment.co.uk FLT Driver, various, different rates depending on length and days of work, £5.00-£11.00 shifts IN RETURN you receive excellent pay rates, good opportunities and working in friendly environments 01484 344180

You could try registering with the employment agencies in the city and work your way around them. If you have your reach/counterbalance certs then you should easily be able to temp until you find your way around the city and are able to find a company that you like.