Horrible Histories WW1 & WW2, Tue 7 - Sat 11 July - win tickets!

thanks also for the tickets:D my 12 year old son loved it and came out with lots of questions, the second half was especially great with the 3d effects

grace

Just got back from the afternoon show - Frightful First World War - a fantastic afternoon had by all from start to finish. Class performances by all.

The sound was 100% quality for the whole duration of the performance. The great singing was a lovely surprise - what a talented bunch. Loved the audience participation, and the special effects during the second half were brilliant. The lady next to me was screaming and howling - had me in stitches! I must admit I dodged the shrapnel a few times! The kids loved it.

Don't rush out at the end if your'e going - it's worth stopping to listen to the 2 minute or so "don't sneak those glasses in your bag" hilarious and brilliantly performed announcement at the end - reminded me of Monty Python for some reason.

I tell you what it's a lovely retreat in the Lyceum on a hot summer afternoon, it was beautiful and cool and the staff are lovely. Thanks for a lovely experience. My son is already asking who's going with him to see the Woeful Second World War performance!