Tree surgeon - recommendations needed

Can anyone recommend a tree surgeon who works in the north west of the city. Any idea what it will cost to "prune" my trees. TIA

Yep,try Ian Bird Garden & Tree services,Reliable and reasonable.07969 062830.Hope this helps.

Gibson Tree Services

They have one mother of a truck.

I used J B Hibberd, Arboricultural Contractors recently. Ben turned up when he said he would, did the job quickly and tidied up after himself properly, which was all rather fab.

For a free quote telephone Ben on 01246 416668/0114 2998280 or 07748304694

I don't work for them or give him any official endorsement from the forum, just from me as a homeowner with a garden and an apple tree that needed some wrangling.

Can anyone recommend a tree surgeon who works in the north west of the city. Any idea what it will cost to "prune" my trees. TIA

Leaster Wainright T & W Landscapes

They have one mother of a truck.

Yep, I saw him today working in Totley - asked him if it was an ex military vehicle but he said no, it's a 'Mini Mog'

Here's a picture of one - his isn't as bright and tidy as this one

There is a tree in the derelict land behind my house that is now blocking out the light into my garden considerably and needs thinning out/ top taking off it

I am happy for the tree to remain, but it now needs some work doing and the agent for the land isn't much help

Can any one help?

give lester a call t&w landscapes on 07702118483 he will be happy to give you a quote, can highly recommend him

There is a tree in the derelict land behind my house that is now blocking out the light into my garden considerably and needs thinning out/ top taking off it

I am happy for the tree to remain, but it now needs some work doing and the agent for the land isn't much help

Can any one help?

If it's not on your land, take proper legal advice before doing anything to it. You risk being sued.

contact Council Tree officer before doing anything most tree fellas will shouldgo via them nowadays and they will do the lovely stuff enforcement notices etc etc