Sign in to follow this  

Jodie Marsh & Jordan

Anyone else sick of seeing Jodie Marsh & Jordan in the papers apart from wearing very little to c list parties what else do they do?

Anyone find them sexy?

Don’t you think Jordan looked better Before the knife?

:o she been stabbed to death?

Jordan is not attractive at all IMHO! Haggered is a kind word I'd say!

Originally posted by Jon

Anyone else sick of seeing Jodie Marsh & Jordan in the papers apart from wearing very little to c list partys what else do they do?

Anyone find them sexy?

About as sexy as the Sunday Sport. I think the sophisicated labour voter these days restricts his erotic research to 'Spunk Loving Sluts' or 'Asian Babes' if only to repay the favour for all that cash the Labour Party were given by the publisher.

Originally posted by Jon

Anyone else sick of seeing Jodie Marsh & Jordan in the papers apart from wearing very little to c list partys what else do they do?

what like the gatecrasher1 opening nite!!! ooh you shudda seen jordans celullite - its all airbrushed in print ya know.

in the daily star they have round 3 (quite literally) shes called Lucious Lucy. very plain looking face and puppy fat body, costs less then the other two i guess.

well comedy! i should buy some of the guys at work the mousemats seeing as they are on special offer! their macs are covered in pamelas and the like - is this not illegal with equal opportunities and diversity policies?

Originally posted by tinajones

well comedy! i should buy some of the guys at work the mousemats seeing as they are on special offer! their macs are covered in pamelas and the like - is this not illegal with equal opportunities and diversity policies?

Dunno, but at the last place I worked, most of the girls in the offices had 'stripping firemen' mousemats, screensavers and calendars!

yeah thats 'post-feminism' for you. if you can't beat 'em join 'em style, lets debase all humanity and sexuality!

i actually think that katie price was pretty before she evented herself as jordan and got operated on. she slapps on more make up per shoot than i even own! having said that since her makeup free observer mag shoot shes done a few mens mags without the lippy and witchy eyeliner.

Originally posted by tinajones

i actually think that katie price was pretty before she evented herself as jordan and got operated on. she slapps on more make up per shoot than i even own! having said that since her makeup free observer mag shoot shes done a few mens mags without the lippy and witchy eyeliner.

Yep. That documentary where she worked at a riding stables - she looked quite good without all the slap on.

I think she really needs her head examined if she feels she needs more breast surgery and that it makes her look good and more attractive.