Bars to avoid in Sheffield please

I think most places can be alright. Never really been to a pub that I ended up saying "avoid that place". Just go wherever you enjoy... and don't go places if you don't enjoy them.

I think most places can be alright. Never really been to a pub that I ended up saying "avoid that place". Just go wherever you enjoy... and don't go places if you don't enjoy them.

And the winner of the most pointless post ever is........

I think the award for most horrendous bar in Sheffield has to go to Westways.

well i was at the city hall a couple of weeks ago we had a after show party on coming out of the city hall near westways and reflex it looked like a fight was ready to happen even with cops there . Nasty atmosphere

well i was at the city hall a couple of weeks ago we had a after show party on coming out of the city hall near westways and reflex it looked like a fight was ready to happen even with cops there . Nasty atmosphere

That's because all of the scum and sub-human types go to those 2 bars. They should just bulldoze both of them, preferably at 11:30 on a Sat night

There's a great Irish pub on Trippet lane called the Dog and Partridge, but avoid Trippets opposite.

Trippets is a fine pub if you want that wine bar feel.Don't drink the Bass though..it is p**s!

And the winner of the most pointless post ever is........

You - all you contributed to a thread was a bitchy comment. Well done.

Back on topic, has anyone noted how far downhill Reflex went! Used to be ok-ish, now a dive.

All of them , spend your money at your local mine sells great beer for £1.37 a pint,and walking home is easy.

You - all you contributed to a thread was a bitchy comment. Well done.

Back on topic, has anyone noted how far downhill Reflex went! Used to be ok-ish, now a dive.

i have noticed this too. reflex bars used to be very nice (i've seen them in other cities over the years) - i only really noticed sheffields in the past 2 years and its a dump.

The last I heard, Reflex was nothing but a meat market.....may have to go soon :hihi: