Getting a lot of hassle about politics at work

Ha! Hope you a havng a laugh!!! Sounds like NF was more your thing! Back in the day, eh?

The original skin heads were very anti racist. It just got twisted along the way.

Perhaps propaganda works with you - I have known people working at the home office though, so know that this isn't quite true... Hitler tried similar tactics though - just shows you how the human race cannot learn from it's mistakes and it's always someone elses fault... Ok, there are people who are from other countries now living here - there are also brits living in loads of other countries and most other countries have large populations of foreign inhabitants too - it's the way of the world now, since we can get pretty much anywhere quickly and cheaply...

However, in the let's face it, unlikely event that we have a fascist party rule the UK, you also have to consider that people with such a rancid agenda tire easily, and look for the next target... Once the Polish are all safely back in Poland, they can focus full time on imigrant asians and blacks, then on indidgenous asians and blacks, then we can have a go at the irish again, just for good measure - oh, let's not forget that many are catholic! Must stamp that out! Jews? Really? Still living quite happiliy here? Get rid! Homosexuals, people with disabilities, anyone not quite like you, or me... Who will be left? Don't be daft, get a grip and next time make a more educated choice - have a look at this link - you might feel right now that BNP have nowt to do with Nazi Germany, but many went into the party with a fixation on the policies at play at that time... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...

I dont somehow think they could take power and just start demanding that people return to their country of origin. being a part of the eu etc, i dont honestly think they would be able to get away with it. and lets face it something like that could not be done over night. they would be long gone by the next election. what people are seeing from there claims is an immidiate end to lack of jobs and in turn the recssion. people are uneducated on the full ins and outs because the government really aren't interested in educating us. its more a case of here are the workers and immigrants, here is a house, go find a job, if you cant find one we will help you out until you do, welcome to great britain.

People have turned to the likes of BNP because it seems they are the only ones to admit that there is a problem.

my sister has a family of slovaks living in the house next door to her, when they arrived just one of the men successfully got work but within a month he was finished. my sister mentioned of some work that was available at her place but was promptly told "why would we want to work, we given free rent and free money, more than back home for not working"

i can surely see why people may be moving toward the bnp vote.

I dont somehow think they could take power and just start demanding that people return to their country of origin. being a part of the eu etc, i dont honestly think they would be able to get away with it. and lets face it something like that could not be done over night. they would be long gone by the next election. what people are seeing from there claims is an immidiate end to lack of jobs and in turn the recssion. people are uneducated on the full ins and outs because the government really aren't interested in educating us. its more a case of here are the workers and immigrants, here is a house, go find a job, if you cant find one we will help you out until you do, welcome to great britain.

People have turned to the likes of BNP because it seems they are the only ones to admit that there is a problem.

my sister has a family of slovaks living in the house next door to her, when they arrived just one of the men successfully got work but within a month he was finished. my sister mentioned of some work that was available at her place but was promptly told "why would we want to work, we given free rent and free money, more than back home for not working"

From your post, you can see why people would vote BNP since they imagine that suddenly they'll be able to apply for all the immigrant jobs that they didn't apply for when they had the chance to - also that they may not be qualified for - and they'll be no more spongers? News flash - we are more than capable of breeding our own spongers, and always have been! We had them in the 40's and beyond! Living in a all white country won't stop crime, benefit claimants or unemployment... Can you imagine trying to fill the job vacancies that immigrants have taken??? What a nightmare! Anyone could have applied for these jobs anyway... The BNP aren't going to change any of this? What is their plan to force our home bred idiots into work? Your sisters neighbours will have a nasty shock when they are dragged to A4e for retraining won't they? Maybe not expecting this???

because when you are assylum seeker or here illegal you notice they are getting free rides from the traitorous government dipping into our pockets not theres and giving them anything they want treating them as a VIP, so they are getting priority over us

yeah yeah yeah whatever , shame the only documentary proof you'll find of such things is Fascist propaganda...

But thats what the BNP will do if they get power.

If they obtain power by legitimate means, then they will have every right to change the law to let them do so.

If we want to stop them, we must do so by legitimate means. Not allowing them a voice is illegitimate, and is exactly the sort of attack on democracy that we're accusing them of, so we cannot use it ourselves.

I never said that we do not have spongers of our own, in my eyes, our spongers should recieve no benefit after a period of 12 month, they should be offered the choice of 2 jobs and if they show no signs of willingness or dont show then they get no money. the point i was making with my sisters neighbours is that they were not born here, nor have they ever paid tax yet they come here and claim our benefits! im sorry but it should be a case that they get nothing if they dont work let alone a house paid for, free schooling for the kids, no council tax!!!!

Handed on a plate. i dont support BNP im not a racist but this kind of thing makes my blood boil, unfortunately we cannot get rid of our spongers, but we should ship the foreign spongers back!!

just hope you dont turn to the BNP when you are having to be evicted due to assylum seekers needing your house

Yeah, because I'm sure that would happen...

or having to move due to the fact your having them living on benifits next door to, getting free rides and drug dealing

Bit of a generalisation to label all foreigners as drug dealers?

I also wonder how the Spaniards feel about the masses of Brits on the Costa del Sol?

And I presume all these people banging on about foreigners know that if every country in the world deported citizens back to their country of origin, then the UK would be welcoming more people back than we would be saying goodbye to? 5.1m Brits live abroad, mainly in colonies in Spain, Canada, America and Australia

The original skin heads were very anti racist. It just got twisted along the way.

Quite true.

Yeah, because I'm sure that would happen...

Bit of a generalisation to label all foreigners as drug dealers?

I also wonder how the Spaniards feel about the masses of Brits on the Costa del Sol?

And I presume all these people banging on about foreigners know that if every country in the world deported citizens back to their country of origin, then the UK would be welcoming more people back than we would be saying goodbye to? 5.1m Brits live abroad, mainly in colonies in Spain, Canada, America and Australia

but how many of the 5.1 million lived in these countries have contributed to that country through work and paying taxes . plus bought houses or set up businesses in said countries also contributing to that countries economy

Funny how the posts from the racist BNP supporters are the ones with the worst spelling and grammar!

'assylum seekers', 'benifits', 'FREEDOM OF SPEACH' (my favourite)

Mr Postman - your arguments are becoming more and more ridiculous - you think that 'assylum seekers' are going to be moved into your home, that all immigrants are drugs dealers who live on 'benifits' - I'm glad I don't work with you.

At appropriate times and places, yes.

By trying to drum someone out of work, or organising protests to prevent their voice ever being heard, no.

(You, personally, are probably not guilty of such things, but people who are, cover several pages of newsprint today, as well as being the proximate cause of this thread.)

I think it's all relative. In the circumstances, I think it could well be "one law for them and one for another"

Say your partner was 'non-white' to coin the BNP's phrase and your kids therefore mixed race and one of your colleagues went public about supporting a party that openly admits it would 'send them back', would you still feel as strongly that democracy should be practised to the nth degree? Or would you gob in his tea at break-time?

I think it's funny that those that are accused of being 'liberals' are slammed for protesting at people, mostly through ignorance, voting for a bunch of Nazis. Everyone knows to some degree what happened in Europe from 1939-1945.

However when stories of crime appear in the media, it's the BNP types who are the first to want the accused executed, usually in an overly-grotesque manner and with no thought for whether or not they may actually be guilty

Am I the only person who finds this absolute attention to today's crime, while seemingly ignoring the biggest crime in history, just a tad ironic? :huh: