Getting a lot of hassle about politics at work

location woodseats???, we got alot of support from that part of sheffield, also crookes

Holocaust denying neo-nazis don't do it for me I'm afraid.

It's not moaning or whinging to be concerned about the rise of a facist party. I did vote for someone else to help keep them out, and all the protesters are doing is trying to educate the fools who voted for them because BNP supporters have no idea what the BNP are capable of. s.
over 160,000 people voted for the bnp are you saying not one of them believed they were the party they thought would be best for britain?,many will have voted as a protest vote to give labour a shock ,but not all of the voters would have done it for that one purpose,some may actually believe that the bnp are the new way forward to get us out of the rut we have slipped into,griffin and co. can only go so far with immigration or it would lead to civil unrest and after his party waited so long to get in i seriously doubt he will risk losing everything knowing that the next party in will turn around any policies the bnp make.Griffin has to tread very carefully if he wants to survive in politics

Expense fiddling warmongers more your bag ?

over 160,000 people voted for the bnp are you saying not one of them believed they were the party they thought would be best for britain?,many will have voted as a protest vote to give labour a shock ,but not all of the voters would have done it for that one purpose,some may actually believe that the bnp are the new way forward to get us out of the rut we have slipped into,griffin and co. can only go so far with immigration or it would lead to civil unrest and after his party waited so long to get in i seriously doubt he will risk losing everything knowing that the next party in will turn around any policies the bnp make.Griffin has to tread very carefully if he wants to survive in politics

Do you genuinely believe that Griffin is going to become more moderate as he gains more power? You should watch "The rise of evil". He's like a conman - he seems to think that wearing a suit makes him respectable and it's tragic that so many people are falling it.

In a democracy it's your absolute right to vote BNP.

But it's also my absolute right to tell you just how wrong I think that is.

When I was at school (the 80s/90S) I didn't have to do History and chose not too (I did so an A Level in it later however, which covered the Nazi's rise to power).

I did however do Creative Arts and Social/personal education :loopy:

All of a sudden, History as a school subject is starting to look very important.

So Postie, your colleagues know that you vote for the facsists? Honestly, people don't like that sort of thing - In the 40's Britain had the upper hand in Europe for ousting a load of em in Germany - maybe you need to spend more time on Wikipedia learning about life under the nazis first time around, and less time on here?

In future, keep any dodgy opinions to yourself, if you cannot help but have them at all! Then your employers wouldn't be eyeing you with suspicion... You say that noone knows your vote, yet it's got around? How?

its you with the dodgy opinions...who do you think you are ? some sort of almighty god who decides how somebody should think?....at least he goes to work and pays tax which is more than a lot of social security scrounging lefties on here with their strong opinions?

In a democracy it's your absolute right to vote BNP.

But it's also my absolute right to tell you just how wrong I think that is.

At appropriate times and places, yes.

By trying to drum someone out of work, or organising protests to prevent their voice ever being heard, no.

(You, personally, are probably not guilty of such things, but people who are, cover several pages of newsprint today, as well as being the proximate cause of this thread.)

One person's rights end where another person's rights begin. You have the right to express an opinion, but no right to shout down others' opinions or hassle them because they chose to express one.

But thats what the BNP will do if they get power.

I'm constantly amazed how tolerant of other people's views the self-proclaimed liberals are and just what a tolerant liberal society we live in.

:rolleyes:

what by me saying that does that mean i denie the holocaust, ********, i am up to scratch with my history, and it really upsets me every time i read or watch about what HITLER did, i just think you are in denial, just hope you dont turn to the BNP when you are having to be evicted due to assylum seekers needing your house, or having to move due to the fact your having them living on benifits next door to, getting free rides and drug dealing

do you honestly believe that the rest of the western world would klet britain be run by facists ? there would be sanctions and embargos slapped on our country within days if the b np tried to re enact hitlers policies,saying that,some people believe that the bnp is the answer to our problems and voted for them of their own free will, according to the rules we live under this is not a crime ,so anyone who did vote for them or has feelings for them is just doing what the law allows

Absolutely - just as Hitler was a legal and vaild choice for Germany in the 1930's - how ironic though that almost 10% of those who voted chose nazis, when 65 years ago we were fighting against such extremisim? I don't doubt that the rest of the free world would want a word (or a war) with us if the unthinkable ever happened and nazis took power in the UK... We'd get a kicking and we'd deserve it too!

Postman needs to get his act together tho - his employers have him sussed, and any agro he gets he deserves... As I asked before, he claims that he hasn't expressed his inappropriate views, yet it's public knowledge in his workplace? Again, how???

what by me saying that does that mean i denie the holocaust, ********, i am up to scratch with my history, and it really upsets me every time i read or watch about what HITLER did, i just think you are in denial, just hope you dont turn to the BNP when you are having to be evicted due to assylum seekers needing your house, or having to move due to the fact your having them living on benifits next door to, getting free rides and drug dealing

I'd never thought of voting BNP before,but having listened to your wonderfully well argued points,I'm certainly going to re-consider my position at the next elections.Thank you for opening my eyes.