Getting a lot of hassle about politics at work

Just wondering if anyone out there supporting BNP have been getting hassle at work since they claimed two seats in EU, or your UNION threating to get you out of your job or removed from the UNION

A postman getting the sack.

Now theres a dilema.

Now theres a dilema.

why would i get the sack??

Now theres a dilema.

You're wasted on here:hihi:

Why would anyone know who their work colleagues voted for? Even my husband doesn't know - it's private!

Unless of course you are saying that facsists are so proud of their lack of insight and understanding of politics that they will discuss their failings openly? In that case, I am sure that their managers and colleagues already know that they work with a inadequate, and expect them to behave in a either daft or irresponsible manner...

why would i get the sack??

You don't want to end up walking the streets.

I suspect that the people who support the BNP are of the ilk that they will shoot their mouths offs before thinking of any possible consequences.

If they shoot their mouth off at their workplace - and I know the RoyalMail is an equal opportunity employer - I guess they can't expect anything more than a few comments about it.

As Lady Star said, how would anyone know who you voted for anyway?

Just wondering if anyone out there supporting BNP have been getting hassle at work since they claimed two seats in EU, or your UNION threating to get you out of your job or removed from the UNION

What your saying is that if a union has a policy of discrimination as regards their members political views or voting tendencies, that member can be forced from their job?

What your saying is that if a union has a policy of discrimination as regards their members political views or voting tendencies, that member can be forced from their job?

There are at least some areas of employment where people can be - and have been - fired for their political beliefs.

There are at least some areas of employment where people can be - and have been - fired for their political beliefs.

Yeh so much for a free country,the real facists are those who cant tolerate a different view to theirs namely the unions and the marxists of the left.

no one knows who i voted for so thats why i cant loose my job, but it's got around infact it's been around ages but its only since BNP have got 2 seats in that my union has been of with me

So Postie, your colleagues know that you vote for the facsists? Honestly, people don't like that sort of thing - In the 40's Britain had the upper hand in Europe for ousting a load of em in Germany - maybe you need to spend more time on Wikipedia learning about life under the nazis first time around, and less time on here?

In future, keep any dodgy opinions to yourself, if you cannot help but have them at all! Then your employers wouldn't be eyeing you with suspicion... You say that noone knows your vote, yet it's got around? How?