Music in the sun?

Anyone know if this is on again this year?

The music may be, but the appearance of the sun may be in doubt!

Last year it was in august so theres still some sunshine potential!..enjoyed peace in the park despite the weather anyway :) I'm relying on local mini fests this year as im skint!

I was tidying up today and found a copy of my contract to dj last year. Shame it has yet to be honoured by the promised payment. I did once get a cheque but it was stopped and despite numerous promises there's been nothing yet. I'm guessing that may mean the organisers are a bit broke and it may not happen

me 2 clavedoc! not a dj tho 'runner'

Don't know how anyone could even take it over after all the bad press since! AND the posters are allllll still up from last year?! not good!

hiya clavedoc, (& pear cider) i'd be interested to know more about your unpaid work with music in the sun. i've met lots of good people who are in a similiar situation.... can you get in touch please...

they went into Liquidation! nothing more to tell really!,

Just kept getting promised each month we would be paid, then got a letter saying that,

they went into Liquidation! nothing more to tell really!,

Just kept getting promised each month we would be paid, then got a letter saying that,

uve had to much cider