Anti BNP demos

all you lot crying coz the bnp gettin popular, well ask yourselves why ? Im sick of racism only working one way its always the white man thats out of order. If you want to back all these foreigners then go and live with them in their countries and live under their laws, you will soon be back! Labour and the tories are only interested in foreigners its time we started looking after our own people and country!!!

I have a better idea to make you happy:-

You might be better sodding off, yourself, to a country where there are no immigrants at all.

(and no-one to challenge your ill-conceived and poorly thought out ideas)

You might be better sodding off, yourself, to a country where there are no immigrants at all.

i will go east then coz most of them are over here complaining about the quality of their lives, wonder why they come???? let me see could it be for the handouts, benefits and coz the goverment is scared to say no to ya all! or coz they wouldn't get away with things in their own land. if you want to live over here then live by our laws and ways and make an effort to fit in instead of demanding your clothes and masks, food, mosques, laws etc etc etc!:P

16,404 posts. Another one with nothing to do in the day! why not try work!

i will go east then coz most of them are over here complaining about the quality of their lives, wonder why they come???? let me see could it be for the handouts, benefits and coz the goverment is scared to say no to ya all! or coz they wouldn't get away with things in their own land. if you want to live over here then live by our laws and ways and make an effort to fit in instead of demanding your clothes and masks, food, mosques, laws etc etc etc!:P

see ya! don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out! :wave:

16,404 posts. Another one with nothing to do in the day! why not try work!

16406, actually, including this one. There are folk that have more, I could have posted a lot more, but I have to sleep, work and go to the shops occasionally.

see ya! don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out! :wave:

oh dear have i hit a nerve!

oh dear have i hit a nerve!

Not at all, dearie. :nono: face? bovvered?

You were the one that said you were going...

As you set off, have a look in Duty-free - you might find a brain, ... if you haggle hard enough you could pick one up dirt cheap, and you'd be the proud owner of one-and-a-half :D

Not at all, dearie. :shake: face? bovvered?

you alreight here PT? :)

you alreight here PT? :)

I'm fine, solomon, I've not come to this battle of wits unarmed, unlike our friend, here.

I put "shake cause I thought it was the *no* emoticon... I've had to go with "nono" instead.

I'm fine, solomon, I've not come to this battle of wits unarmed, unlike our friend, here.

I put "shake cause I thought it was the *no* emoticon... I've had to go with "nono" instead.

:hihi:

alright me luv - have fun :D

Just watching latest bbc headline about protest against the bnp...if i'm to be honest i think that just bolstered their position somewhat, they were having a conference like any other party and in come the so called do gooders and actually commit acts of assault.

It's one thing to stand their chanting to try and derail proceedings and quite another to forcefully attack and move them. Seems the protesters cannot supply a solid enough argument to face the party in a democratic fashion.

People have a right to present their political views, voters have a right to vote for the best candidate for them, and protesters have a right to protest, none have the right to assault another based on their views which quite frankly makes them seem like hypocritical fools.

Theres nobody more racist than the three major parties and their newspapers..... ...makes me laugh when i see the lefties posting their silly comments on here....too dumb to see whats

going on right in front of their eyes and need to have their opinions formed for them by the press....:loopy: