Anti BNP demos

Cuey, you are right but so am I.

The Germans did feel humiliated after WW1, but they were in economic meltdown after the Wall St crash when the USA called in loans. Unemployment shot up in a very few years. When Hindenburg made Hitler chancellor he opened the door for Hitler to walk in and take power.

They wouldn't have got the seats if people hadn't voted for them now would they! Obviously people want that political party to have a say in what happens in europe. It won't make any difference anyway as the people have spoken and now they have the seats, end of!!!

I voted. I've also signed this, and I'd urge any rational, intelligent person to sign it as well.
If it was "Gordon Brown NOT IN MY NAME".............................a lot more people would sign!...........if this shower in charge had correctly addressed the mass immigration problem in the first place instead of their preoccupation with twisting the rest of us over their expenses,there would be very little interest in the BNP!...............as someone has posted previously. Islam may be a greater threat in this country than the BNP. Edited by mossdog

I love all the knee-jerk responses.

Now they're in, how about seeing how they go about their jobs before casting the first stone.

We could all be incredibly surprised! It's not as though the current parties have done a particularly sterling job.

It's way too late for the vocal minority to complain about it now, so how about we just wait and see what happens next.

I love all the knee-jerk responses.

Now they're in, how about seeing how they go about their jobs before casting the first stone.

We could all be incredibly surprised! It's not as though the current parties have done a particularly sterling job.

It's way too late for the vocal minority to complain about it now, so how about we just wait and see what happens next.

perfectly said -its only the Guardian reading leftie minoroity that are complaining anyway

perfectly said -its only the Guardian reading leftie minoroity that are complaining anyway

with all due respect benny :D

no it taint

and who you calling a guardian reader :shocked:

:hihi:

We could all be incredibly surprised! It's not as though the current parties have done a particularly sterling job

what's the bnp's policy on the financial crisis karis?

It's way too late for the vocal minority to complain about it now, so how about we just wait and see what happens next

as part of the vocal minority - i am going to complain EVEN LOUDER :hihi:

i know what this man stands for....and i don't like it

if you preach division and hate - prepare for a r8 feyt

Just because they have been voted in it doesn't mean that protests have to stop!

People have been protesting against the BNP for years, why should this have to stop?

They are a racist organisation whose sole aim is to split up communities and only recognise the indigenous British population. It doesn't matter how nice their suits are or how much fancy PR they talk, they are still racists.

what's the bnp's policy on the financial crisis karis?

I can't imagine anyone could do worse than the current Government at getting us in or out of this disastrous financial climate.

But I'm not getting into that. I'm merely saying: let's see what they do next. They could be fantastic in which case the vocal minority will be complain but everyone else will be happy.

It's exactly (lol) like Catherine Tate in Doctor Who. Everyone was saying she'd be terrible and that it was the worst decision ever, while I was the only one saying: let's just see, she could be amazing...

I'm not political enough to make an informed judgement on the BNP. I've tried to follow it but there's just too many voices telling too many stories - so I'm going to see what they do next. And watch closely.

There's obviously a reason the BNP got voted in: people in Yorkshire are clearly unhappy with something...

I can't imagine anyone could do worse than the current Government at getting us in or out of this disastrous financial climate

with all due respect karis, this to me means that you have little grasp of the global nature of the crisis

But I'm not getting into that. I'm merely saying: let's see what they do next. They could be fantastic in which case the vocal minority will be complain but everyone else will be happy

fantastic at WHAT though Karis?

they have no financial know-how

no workable policies

what is it you think they can do for you?

It's exactly (lol) like Catherine Tate in Doctor Who. Everyone was saying she'd be terrible and that it was the worst decision ever, while I was the only one saying: let's just see, she could be amazing

its nothing like that at all!

catherine tate was always a great actress

it was just the die-hard whoooeys who were up in arms

I'm not political enough to make an informed judgement on the BNP...

really :)

what a surprise :rolleyes:

read up about them karis

you know how to use google right?

There's obviously a reason the BNP got voted in: people in Yorkshire are clearly unhappy with something...

people are unhappy about a situation that is affecting the WHOLE WORLD

like i said to pattie....

don't throw the baby out with the bath water

stop and take stock

and realise that gordon brown has the most financial experience out of all of them

he's the man that i choose to back

Edited by Solomon1

You know, when one openly admits not being political enough to really make an informed decision, there's absolutely NO need for sarcasm or belittling.

I'm just trying to make sense of it all. Without overreacting or being overly judgemental. Which would appear to be at opposites to your reaction to all of this.

Just because you may know or understand things with more (apparent) clarity doesn't mean you're right. I've watched loads of movies with Nick Griffin and he seems smart, intelligent and a lot of what he says makes lots of sense - contrary to the demon everyone is making him out to be.

Although, I have no idea why he would want to oppose Turkey's entrance into the EU...

So, sarcasm and belittling aside, you can forgive my skepticism and being open enough to say: I don't really know what's going on and why everyone's so up in arms about the (new) BNP. I don't agree with all of their policies, but everyone has to start somewhere.

You know, when one openly admits not being political enough to really make an informed decision, there's absolutely NO need for sarcasm or belittling

yes there is karis

comment when you have done some research about this first

you have made yourself look like a fool

I'm just trying to make sense of it all

from your armchair?

Without overreacting or being overly judgemental. Which would appear to be at opposites to your reaction to all of this

perhaps you should find out WHY people feel so strongly about this before making totally naive statements

Just because you may know or understand things with more (apparent) clarity doesn't mean you're right. I've watched loads of movies with Nick Griffin and he seems smart, intelligent and a lot of what he says makes lots of sense - contrary to the demon everyone is making him out to be

such as?

I have no idea why he would want to oppose Turkey's entrance into the EU.

because he is a racist perhaps?

So, sarcasm and belittling aside, you can forgive my skepticism and being open enough to say: I don't really know what's going on and why everyone's so up in arms about the (new) BNP.

no i cannot karis

go and educate yourself before commenting on this subject