Anti BNP demos

Maybe you should have done more work on behalf of your party in order to get them to win rather than staging demonstrations because you don't like who won AFTER the event.

Exactly, the party that won got the most votes....I for one did not vote for them though, but I did vote. I have no complaints and nor should the OP :loopy:

Everybody has a right to protest just like (nearly) everyone has the right to vote.

Exactly - It wasn't particularly easy for me to get the vote in the late 1980's when I was 18. In the 1997 general election I tried to encourage one of my work colleagues (who showed apathy to vote) without influencing her on which part or candidate to vote for.

Edited by CheekyBandit

Two protests against the Nazi BNP getting a Euro MP in our area.

Tonight, Mon, at 5pm outside Sheffield Town Hall

Sat (June 13) at midday outside Leeds Art Gallery

(yawn...) "Yay me," long live Nick Griffin....

:)

It's a little late now jooolza, some of your neighbours, friends perhaps even family voted them in.

There was an election, people voted and BNP got a seat, you, I, others might not like but others disagree so live with it.

I'm also reporting your thread since it should be in the 'Going out in Sheffield' forum.

the OP wants to march against a party elected in a demacratic process ?

its quite obvious.. if somebody is elected.. you will have more people fighting for the party than you will against them..

some people just like going on protest marches. the same scruffy tree huggers will be on this protest march as on all the other ones against fox hunting, meat eating and anyone who doesn't like what they like. i hope the police are out in force.

protest against the protests against the Nazi BNP getting a Euro MP in our area.

now wouldnt that be a laugh........

protest against the protests against the Nazi BNP getting a Euro MP in our area.

now wouldnt that be a laugh........

sorry mate but i protest... leeds??

same old crap regurgitated

Is that the BNP's manifesto?

Everybody has a right to protest just like (nearly) everyone has the right to vote.

Its just a pity BNP voters aren't more aware of what the party stands for and are only interested in snap shots of their policies. Nick Griffin was on the radio this morning denying the holocaust but admitting millions of Jews dies at the hands of the Nazis!

He also talked about indigenous population where only those with British born Grandparents would be eligable to stay in Britain. Not sure if thats just non whites!

If not then my wife's Irish grandparents means she's out!

This may give the apathetic non-voters (that includes me) the jolt they need to use their vote next time and not complain after the results.

The BNP are very good at targeting mainly white economically poor areas neighbouring areas with high ethnic populations where the 'locals' blaim their poverty and poor living standards on non-whites 'taking our jobs' and not their apathy, ignorance and complete lack of ambition.

Is it not a coincindence that pitsmoor , darnall , sharrow etc are all poor dirty areas to live in? Is it right that as a white person you feel threatened walking around them streets? i'm pro immigration anti colonisation

Is that the BNP's manifesto?

The manifesto for all three main parties as well - which is my vote was for none of those four.

Edited by CheekyBandit