Does anyone here live in Peninsula?

biggest problem is the bus drivers, they think they have a right to park there! my friend picks me up for work in a morning & has on numerous occasions been glared at by the same guy while she waits in the only space for me, he nearly drove into her once cos he was in that much of a hurry to get into the space

What buses? I dont get to see that far down the road, much to my despair as I LOVE to nosey - just as well I have Jen. We have a mission at the moment onto our neighbour, I see the front and Jen sees the back so together we have it covered lol but I digress....

I thought the buses went straight into the depot?

email them telling them to sod off our street lol

the buses do, but the drivers park their cars outside the flats during the day

I can only see the top of the buildings across the road & opposite into Philadelphia, it's quite dull so I keep my blinds shut. I'm too high up to be nosey :(

ooooh right now I get ya, theres a guy in a silver renault with a high vis jacket who does that, he's blocked my car in twice coz he's that determined to park in the smallest of spaces.. asshole. Fortunately for us, my bloke always has the car at work so I get the tram to work and uni so its not too bad for us atm, although saying that last night our road was really busy - we ended up near the church.... shame you dont get to see more, this place can be as good as the soaps!

Miss M, sounds like the same guy!

Anyone else hear anything about 2am this morning? Some well weird noises & I'm not certain they weren't just in my head tbh, but they sounded like it was outside

Yes neverthere I did some noises this morning... It was 3 am and it was a car theif. I left my house at 2:40am to pick my bloke up from a night out and when we got back there was a guy trying to get into the red lantra - i know thats my neighbours car so I slowed the car right down next to him and he walked on. I called the police.

He's white, 5"6, black baseball cap, a red rucksack, heavy duty gloves and bright white trainers... I'm going to post a thread on herre about it later xx

I wasn't sure if I was imagining it, good thing you were there

im ****ting myself now though incase he remembers what car I drive and comes back for revenge LOL!

Ahhh well, he's welcome to it, bag of crap. He'll e lucky to get it anywhere nevermind sell it for cash lol. Maybe someone would swap a mars bar for it?

I am livid! I've just been questioned on why after 7 months I'm only just finding out the aerial doesn't work! What does she think I've done? Sabotaged it & then rung up so they have to pay?

But I got a call back, after only the second message! A personal best for her :)

Let's see what she does now, apparently she's never heard of an aerial problem in the flats before (so obviously that means there isn't one?) & is going to look into it for me.

LYING BI7CH!!! Theres ariel problems everywhere, nearly everyone is our block had problems...

I have just been reading everyones thoughts on peninsula! Im going to look round a couple of appartments on thursday. How are you finding things there now you have been living there a while? The people that are showing me round are slater barlow and i can see some of you have major complaints about them, that has worried me slightly! Your thoughts on the place would be greatly appreciated. Also how is the area my dad is worried about me moving their? thanks again :-)

Hey anj-t.

Whatever you do don't take a property with slater barlow, jennie2102 has had so much trouble, its just discusting. I'm with Saxton Mee - theyre not too great either to be honest. The move went smoothly and they were helpful. We had problems at first with the shower, tv signal, couldnt get sky, and a leaky sink from the drainage board... However, give them their due, things did get fixed by either vallectric or the joiners within a week of us putting the defect form in.

I love the flat, can't imagine living anywhere else now. The areas ok considering its classed as Upperthrope. We had our worries ourselves, so we drove over a few times in the evenings and no bother at all. Its too quiet. No kids playing football or hoodies lookin for something to do. Tesco is across the road which is fab.

I caught someone trying to break into cars only last week and in August, the lady above me had her car window smashed for CDs lol. But, I think every areas like that its just that when youve been here a while you learn all the cars.. Dont let that put you off though... The church is across the road and sometimes they park wherever they feel like but its only a few times a week.

I sound all negative but its not really!!