Does anyone here live in Peninsula?

So - provisional planning permission has been approved. :mad:

Time to look for a new place to live come Christmas then....

Slater Barlow AREN'T the only ones who manage apartments in this building! Although, I'm sure that's what they led you to think!

I have viewed this property which is the one-bedroom apt in regents block. It looks great with quite new facilities. I like it, but now after I read two many bad news about slater Barlow, I think the only thing to stop me is the agent.

So confuse, however slater Barlow is the only one who manage the apts in this building.

What's your experience with this agent so far? Could I ask you to share with us. I am still considering and confusing.

Many thanks

Im thinking about moving into a two bedroom appartment in January, whats it like at night is it quiet or is there like student parties going on in the weekends and what not?

Any recent issues aswell? All the posts ive read are from a while back so just wanting an update really..

Thanks

Very nice place to live. Extremely quiet, very well maintained and good quality interiors.

Recommended!!

Hey just moved in today after being in the forces for ten years how u guys finding it x

I've just bought an apartment in here too, hopefully moving in at the end of March - very excited!

Does anyone know what the policy is with regards to pets, if there is one? Can't seem to get a straight answer out of the vendor (they've been an absolute nightmare so far!)

Hey yeh iv just moved in n love it, n I'm sure ur allowed pets love iv seen a lady with a dog walkin In n out with her dog a lot x

Mikestan

The terms and conditions you signed up to when you joined the forum state that all post must be made in standard English using standard punctuation. Textspeak is not permitted.

Please make sure to post any future posts following these terms.

Thanks

Hi,

I have rented properties out in the building for some years, Pretty sure the block management company have a strict no pets policy but it doesn't seem to be enforced. Over all though its a pretty nice building just a little bit isolated.