Does anyone here live in Peninsula?

I've been reading them all! It's shocking! Glad to know it's not just me though. I was feeling bad for being on their case all the time but it sounds as though they'll be used to complaints! X

oh god no, dont feel bad. Im on HSS backs all the time as well for little stuff. What block have you moved into?? xx

We're in a 2 bed flat in the block nearest the church/warehouse thing!

Me too!! maybe we know eachother and just don't realise it? hahaha

I live above the flat that used to be the show apartment, but if you've only just moved in then you wont know which one I'm taking about as it was a while back :)

I've given up trying to ring them, even if you do get through they're useless.

Welcome to Peninsula though :)

Have you got Dawn's mobile? I'll PM you with it if you want. She promised me she'd answer it 'night and day' after my last rant. She never has though. I spose it's another point of contact though. I personally find emails the best way - threatening ones though. The words 'ombudsman' and 'legal responsibilities' seem to work quite well.

Know your stuff as well - there's quite a lot of useful info here:

and i've quoted it at them many times!

The call I put in to Dawn on 28th January, the one I said she told me she'd look into it (Pg 3 of this thread) Still waiting for a response. Excellent service... ha

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to ignore any problems, it's what Slater Barlow do after all! & I'm getting pretty used to getting my mom to do my washing again :)

ALL residents of Peninsula buildings, please viewthis planning application for a 6 story student accommodation block to be built at the end of Cross Bedford Street. It aims to house 71 students in 18 apartments, with only 16 parking spaces!! You've got until the 28th January to write you comments on the website.

http://planning.sheffield.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/application_detailview.aspx?keyval=LDQ6OYNYFY000

I've objected. If others do object, please make sure you click the option, otherwise you're just submitting comments.

Jennie, would you be able to PM me Dawn's mobile number? I need to urgently contact Slater Barlow & they're ignoring my emails & phone messages again.

Thanks

My boyfriend and I have just moved in, using slater Barlow too. I have never had to complain so much in my life! They don't reply to emails, or phone messages for weeks on end! It's driving us mental!

I have viewed this property which is the one-bedroom apt in regents block. It looks great with quite new facilities. I like it, but now after I read two many bad news about slater Barlow, I think the only thing to stop me is the agent.

So confuse, however slater Barlow is the only one who manage the apts in this building.

What's your experience with this agent so far? Could I ask you to share with us. I am still considering and confusing.

Many thanks