Does anyone here live in Peninsula?

I guess they don't need to go to your flat to do the valuation. They should have done some research according to the information they can get from the council or the developer.

I have called them to send me a copy of appeal proposal. I think it could be difficult to re-band to A but I am looking towards at least B.

How did it go with the council tax? Mine's a 1 bed and a band B! It is so stupid - used to have a 3 bed house that was an A band!

Jen why don't pu just text me? Or shout from your window hahahahaa! Ours is still a band C and not heard anything more about it... that remnds me! Some punk is gonna get an angry phonecall!

oh cheers!!! Anyway, I see you have electricity back!

I've been in Regents for about 6 months & only just tried setting up my freeview tv in the bedroom (have sky in front room), have any of you had any difficulties getting channel signal?

I love the flat but it's driving me mad with all the issues!

yes!!! Neverthere we had three months of arguing with saxton mee and harrisons because of our free view, you should think yourself lucky you have sky! We couldnt get it!!!

Anyway, the solution is this... ring your agents to get a sparky out because the ariel thats fed through from the living room to the bedroom needs switching over (yes thats as technical as it gets).. When they installed them the wires are the wrong way over, not that it makes any sense to me however saxton mee sent out a guy from Vallectric who spotted it in within 10mins. sorted.

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, it means I'm stuffed, my agent is impossible to get hold of, I had no hot water for the first 2 months I lived here cos my hot water timer did not work at all. They ignored calls and emails from me & my mom (yes, it got so bad I got my mom to attempt to ring and shout at them lol)

Let me guess neverthere.... You're with slater barlow??!

I have no end of trouble with these ridiculous people, I'd be interested to hear your experience as I've madey complaints about them formal and taken them to the ombudsman.

Pop down for a brew sometime- I don't know anyone in my block! Perhaps you could add to the gossip club me n missM have got!

With regards to your aerial, mine doesn't work v well either. Send one of those defect forms through to harrisons to let them know, it's their job to sort it out. You'll have to wait a bit and the send arsey emails to het it done but it'll probably happen in the end! I never bothered getting mine sorted out!... Still waiting for them to do the intercom, heater in my hallway, and the keypad which sometimes chooses not to work! Aargh!

LOL!!! You should deffo join the gossip group Neverthere!!!

Also, the timers got replaced in august so if you moved in after then, its no wonder you had no hot water - the fuses blew. This place has been nothing buy trouble - and I rent directly from saxton mee (harrisons)... They just don't give a hell about it so long as the rents still coming in. Iv'e been here since July and I am STILL waiting for the shower to be fixed, the patio door and the short circuit in one of the kitchen bulbs. So to everyone reading this...

SHOCKING SERVICE AT PENINSULA!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE LOWERED THE SALE PRICE?!

Jennie, bingo! They are utterly crap, since the boiler issue I've just opted for living with problems cos I know they'll not get sorted even if I do complain!!

I've been in since the beginning of June, they did sort my timer out after a month of them leaving me notes to arrange a time (during work hours) & me ringing them to say I can't do weekdays, so they promised to ring me back to arrange something, then the next thing I'd get home to another card under my door... But Slater Barlow had ignored my calls/emails for a month & I'm convinced that if it hadn't been a problem for everyone it'd have never been sorted!

My water pressure is incredibly dodgy, the aerial is screwed & the boiler timer was a dud, but that's the worst of it really. Although, I did cut my hand open on the new gate lock when they first put it in & my friends have to ring me to come down & let them in when they visit cos of the keypad.

neverthere, maybe you should do the same as jennie and report them... I think they need a god telling off. Maybe even take it to watchdog!!

think how crappy its going to be if the council put in the parking scheme, having friends round will be a bloody nightmare but at least the bible bashers will stop parking wherever they feel like!