Avon users - can anybody help me?

If something's gone from the main catalogue onto the rep only pages that's probably because they're selling off remaining stock and it's not coming back to the main brochure.

It's also not guaranteed for delivery from the rep pages, so good luck on getting some if your rep will order it for you ;)

oooo i want to buy that bond girl perfume it smells lovely. My close friend does avon and i end up spending between 10-30 pound every 3 week in it. Addicted i know but there is nothing better then pampering your self. I love getting in bath and putting on my peel off face mask. And cleansing and toning ect , i may be a mum but deserve a treat.

Oh and i want to ask ,i know i can ask me mate but will ask here. Why is the treselle silver no longer available??? I loved that one .

I have just ordered the 7 in one lipstick and the fab case that is on offer. At least now i can use the case to store some stuff i got. Because my hubby is getting annoyed at ammount of stuff in bathroom. eeek

if anyone wants a brochure around s5/s35 area i will be happy to deliver and pick up the brochures, lots of bargins in this months brochure! x

Hi Mo,

Cynthia Rowley Flower is half price in this weeks clearance brochure no 12. sent you a pm.

if anyone wants an avon book in the heeley / meersbrook area please msg me