Avon users - can anybody help me?

Some weeks ago I smelt the most gorgeous perfume on a lady when I was shopping. Cheeky I know but I asked her what it was. She said she had a friend who was a rep who gave her allsorts of samples to try but she couldn't remember what it was called.

It was a very florally perfume (lily or gardinia I think). She said it came in a white bottle that looked like basket weave.

I have tried the Avon website but can't see anything that resembles it.

Can anybody help please?

Yes that looks like it could be. Now I have something to work on. Thank you! X

Yes that looks like it could be. Now I have something to work on. Thank you! X

Yes its Flower by Cynthia Rowley.:thumbsup:

Do they ever bring products back from previous campaigns or have I missed the boat here? They are still selling it in the states.

Do they ever bring products back from previous campaigns or have I missed the boat here? They are still selling it in the states.

I sell Avon. I will email my area manager and let u know :)

Aw thank you thats really kind. :clap:

No probs, i've emailed her :)

Hi Mo, the perfume you wanted, Flower by Cynthia Rowley, is in the Hello Tomorrow magazine. If you have a friend who sells Avon, ask her to order it for you as the mag is for reps only. The perfume is only a travel size - 12ml and there is also a shower gel and a body lotion. Hopefully, she will be able to help you. The order has already gone in but she will be able to backdate it on her next order. :thumbsup: x

Be aware that what smells great on one person can smell completely different on another. I once admired a perfume on a friend and then went an bought some. On me it smelt like toilet cleaner!

Hi Mo, the perfume you wanted, Flower by Cynthia Rowley, is in the Hello Tomorrow magazine. If you have a friend who sells Avon, ask her to order it for you as the mag is for reps only. The perfume is only a travel size - 12ml and there is also a shower gel and a body lotion. Hopefully, she will be able to help you. The order has already gone in but she will be able to backdate it on her next order. :thumbsup: x

Thanks Brix, I will ask her. Perhaps you'll PM me if it ever comes back in the main catalogue

Be aware that what smells great on one person can smell completely different on another. I once admired a perfume on a friend and then went an bought some. On me it smelt like toilet cleaner!

Take your point but I lurved it so much that I'm prepared to take a chance :love: