I need help with my assignment. MANAGING INTERDISCIPLINARY AND INTERAGENCY

I am currently doing a foundation degree in Managing Health and Care Services and have 3 assignments to get done. I am struggling with one in particular and am hoping that someone will have the knowledge to help me. The assignment is Managing Interdisciplinary and Interagency work.

The task I most need help with is:

Task 1: Write an essay which explains the historical background to interdisciplinary and interagency working. Consider how health and care have worked together in the past, explain examples of good and bad practice. Evaluate most recent policy initiatives regarding collaborative working, making clear the intentions of these policies from the perspective of the government , health and care agencies and service users.

Please if anyone can help I have to hand in my assignment on Wednesday 10

th June.

Any help will be extreamly appreciated. Thank you x

Looks like you left it a bit to late to talk to your lecturers/tutors etc?

If you Google on historical background to interdisciplinary and interagency working you'll be able to find some starting points.

I am currently doing a foundation degree in Managing Health and Care Services and have 3 assignments to get done. I am struggling with one in particular and am hoping that someone will have the knowledge to help me. The assignment is Managing Interdisciplinary and Interagency work.

The task I most need help with is:

Task 1: Write an essay which explains the historical background to interdisciplinary and interagency working. Consider how health and care have worked together in the past, explain examples of good and bad practice. Evaluate most recent policy initiatives regarding collaborative working, making clear the intentions of these policies from the perspective of the government , health and care agencies and service users.

Please if anyone can help I have to hand in my assignment on Wednesday 10

th June.

Any help will be extreamly appreciated. Thank you x

Why don't we club together and write it for you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why don't we club together and write it for you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

What?

... and produce a qualified health care manager that doesn't really know what they are doing?

I suppose they'd fit right in!

What?

... and produce a qualified health care manager that doesn't really know what they are doing?

I suppose they'd fit right in!

Don't you just love them :love::love:

If you don't want to help out then don't bother posting.

How many words is the assignment?

If I were you I'd start with the basic planning of the assignemnt, like you would do with anything else.

If say your assignment was 2000 words you'd want to write something like:-

- 300 word introduction explaining what your assignment will include and why it will include it.

-1400 word main body - which you can divide up unto smaller points of what you need to cover. I'm no expert in your subject but in terms of content you'd want to establish historical approaches, their good and bad points (but more importantly *WHY* they're good and bad), and then a similar practice with contemporary policies.

-300 word conclusion which summarises your essay and sums up your your opinion - it shouldn't include any new points.

Remember that with this style of assignment you will gain most of your marks from studying what is historically relevant and critically analysing it.

I find if you sort out an essay plan and organise your time efficiently you should still have plenty of time. I've managed to do assignments at less notice and still received good results. If you've got till wednesday I would spend tomorrow doing whatever research you need to do and writing the essay plan. If you still have time to make a start then go for it.

Remember that making an actual start is often the hardest thing - even if you don't like the first few paragraphs that you write, just keep writing, you can ammend them later.

Good luck :)

Hi there,

I never thanked you for your reply to my post, requiring help with my assignment. I found it very useful. It means a lot that you took the time to reply and for that I am very greatful. Thanks again Luby :thumbsup:

Not a problem :)

Good luck with your result for it!