Anyone see lights in the sky and random flashes 12-12.30 a.m. today?

Hi all,

Anyone seen the random flashing lights in the sky tonight ?, approx. 12:00 - 12:30 am & still going on now as i type.

Looks like it could be the flood light type lights that night clubs often have but they usually have a significant spot effect in the sky, this just seems to be random flashes like lightning, but it's not lightning.

Can anyone confirm that this is maybe coming from a night club, have you been to this night club tonight & seen these lights ?

I've seen these before but not like this, you can usually make out the beam where it's coming from but these just seem to light up quite a wide bit of sky.

Mark

its the steel works at don valley, forge master etc. when ive seen them,its like sheet lightning, i had been wondering what it was for ages.

Thanks Frogger, i thought it might've been the aliens looking for Gordon Brown.

Mark

Thanks Frogger, i thought it might've been the aliens looking for Gordon Brown.

Mark

Some people think Gordon Brown IS an alien.:hihi:

It's ok.... I have it on good authority that it was slimsid flashing.

Not sure where you are but it could be Extreme Arts on the Millennium Park, Heeley. There are lots of other threads about this or the aliens could be coming to get you!!!!

It will more than likely have been the place on Carlise Street near the waste paper plant that has just closed. I think they process waste metals and melt them down or weld things, can make some quite impressive light shows....

I live nearby and see it quite often. They seem to work at strange times and do most of their work during the night.