First Travel bus drivers urinating in the street!

get a life,do u want them to **** on the bus,if thats ur only worry in life,nothing else better to do than spying on bus drivers *******, ur lucky:loopy:

I think it is illegal for a driver to leave the bus unattended and go out of view, you also mention in your post classic rock saw a driver (see bold above) then go on to say WE complained, why did you complain? did you get any satisfaction on learning the driver lost his/her job?

Would you feel safe as a passenger on a bus, with the driver in desperate need of a P?

Also I would imagine he was being discrete as possible given the situation and that most of his penis would have been in his hand, so did you go for a closer look?

I hope your little moan does not cost the said chap his job, and I also hope you don't get yourself a reputation as some kind of pervert hell bent on walking the city streets lookin for people with thier willies out:thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: love this post!!

I think it is illegal for a driver to leave the bus unattended and go out of view, you also mention in your post classic rock saw a driver (see bold above) then go on to say WE complained, why did you complain? did you get any satisfaction on learning the driver lost his/her job?

Would you feel safe as a passenger on a bus, with the driver in desperate need of a P?

Also I would imagine he was being discrete as possible given the situation and that most of his penis would have been in his hand, so did you go for a closer look?

I hope your little moan does not cost the said chap his job, and I also hope you don't get yourself a reputation as some kind of pervert hell bent on walking the city streets lookin for people with thier willies out:thumbsup:

I put in a complaint because this happened outside my home. The last thing I want to see is a guy having a slash right on my doorstep and as much as I appreciate the need for drivers to relieve themselves the last thing I want to see is it happening right outside my house. And Yes, I could see EVERYTHING. The guy wasn't exactly discreet.

First told me that the driver would be disciplined (not dismissed) as it is not company policy for drivers to do this.

It is clearly an issue which should be addressed by the Health and Safety officers within First if this is proving to be a problem. It suggests that drivers are having insufficient breaks.

I have seen some drivers park up their bus and take a walk up the street to a woodland area where they have disappeared for a short time - this is far more acceptable than urinating in full view of residents, over First's property or into a public waste bin.

If modern built buses were like some coaches, then maybe a toilet of some description could be installed on the bus to which only the driver can access when needed, then it would eradicate the need to do it in the street etc

It's illegal to pee in any public place, whether out of view or not. A mate of mine was caught short once and hid behind a wall on some wasteland. A copper appeared from nowhere & my mate was fined £80 for indecent exposure even though there was nobody else about.

Anyone remember singing this when they were kids...

"Stop the bus I want a wee wee" :hihi:

A mate of mine started a thread on here about the fact that a few months ago he was in McDonalds, and a Supertram conductor came in, and paid for his dinner using what looked like the fares he had collected!

By "fares" I'm assuming you mean change? Pathetic. So tram conductors aren't allowed to carry money any more?

I put in a complaint because this happened outside my home. The last thing I want to see is a guy having a slash right on my doorstep and as much as I appreciate the need for drivers to relieve themselves the last thing I want to see is it happening right outside my house. And Yes, I could see EVERYTHING. The guy wasn't exactly discreet.

First told me that the driver would be disciplined (not dismissed) as it is not company policy for drivers to do this.

It is clearly an issue which should be addressed by the Health and Safety officers within First if this is proving to be a problem. It suggests that drivers are having insufficient breaks.

I have seen some drivers park up their bus and take a walk up the street to a woodland area where they have disappeared for a short time - this is far more acceptable than urinating in full view of residents, over First's property or into a public waste bin.

So you know the driver was dismissed, RedRocker did quote "we reported the driver) maybe he should have posted You reported if he/she had not seen that incident, however both of you knowing that the driver could be dismissed and as you say it's clearly an issue that should be addressed by health and safety then rather than reporting the driver of bus xx etc, why not complain that there is a serious issue regarding drivers tiolet breaks rather than threatening them with police contact and going to the Star about it?

Was you transfixed on the driver? (see bold in your quoted post) or was he waving it around and it slapped across your face?:hihi:

if you think thats disgusting I once walked past a kid (about 3) peeing at the castle square tram stop and he was facing the bankers draft!!!!!

Edited by mightysimo

By "fares" I'm assuming you mean change? Pathetic. So tram conductors aren't allowed to carry money any more?
I saw a driver park up his bus, take the money bag and walk into a bookies....:o

I wouldnt mind, but it was the bus I was supposed to be catching...made me late for work.

My bus driver once parked at Hillsborough terminus and went to the toilet!:o

You know what I have never peed in the street as a child or otherwise!! If they had the common sense maybe they would actually try and find somewhere out of sight NOT right there in full view!! And as for "Tale Telling" I hope he gets fired!! The next time I see this happening I WILL go to the paper!!:D

Sarah Ratcliff went in the street in a marathon in full view of the press, I think most people said go girl go girl lol:love:

Edited by trickymicky