We buy any car

i hate the bloody radio advert for this company

Hi alicat,sold cars before thro' auto trader,ad mag,but to be honest most who rang up asked silly questions and started telling me how much cheaper they could buy elsewhere so i just told them to clear off and buy them instead,some who did turn up crawled about like maggots and stood shaking their heads like dealers and they were told same,glad your experience was better......:)

Hi Martin,you must be one of 50,000 satisfied customers?,my internet price was £8,700 for my 53 e-class which is probably a couple of grand less than forecourt price ......(which is to be expected)........but still more than p/ex price....(which i do not want to do),trouble is my heart is still ruling my head!! hence delay in going,have till sunday, sent a couple of e-mails off tuesday got no reply as yet......I sold a 1983 2.8i Capri many many years ago in a similar way to D.C Cook,got a fair price,no hassle,and more than auction price was well pleased at time.......:)