Artificial Grass MEGATHREAD - No Advertising/Quotes

I need a company to supply and fit artificial grass

Check out our website in the signature below.

Edited by Lux Lawns

Guest sibon

How much?

Rhinegold Garden Centre will do it for you.

You get to choose what sort of "grass" you want too:)

Wanting it in back garden 18 metre squared can anyone recommend anyone to do it for us. Many thanks

I can highly recommend MyPad. Saw their stall at Crystal Peaks, they gave a free quotation and did a fantastic job. Their contact number is 01142514291 (Ask for Rob) or contact him directly on 07808479454. Their website is http://www.mypadartificialgrass.co.uk

Need a company to supply and fit artificial grass to my garden ruined by my dog anyone recommend a company

I did it myself and it was simple, got the grass from Bn Q and was rolled out and fitted within a couple of hours.

Be warned though, if you have dogs who use it then it absolutely stinks, we have to disinfect it down once a week and hose it off.

The plus side is it looks great, it never grows and has a lovely deep green colour :)

There is a company that displays it and will tell you all about it at Crystal Peaks just at the bottom of the escalator, the company is based in Hackenthorpe. They will also prepare the ground and fit it for you. Hope this helps.

Hardcores on Claywheels Lane sell it now, tel 2310909 its £35 sq mtr.

I used company in crystal peaks brilliant job and good price @ £45.00 m2 fitted included all materials and skip to take away old lawn they have images of jobs completed on web http://www.mypadartificialgrass.co.uk