St george

all the above offer 100% mortgages so danny_boy where are you looking

fair investments

Charcol

Anz

St george

Not there obviously.

Just had a look at Endsleigh's website where it does say they offer 100% buy to let mortgages if you let one of their advisors contact you and then in the small print it says:

"Whether you're looking to become a first time landlord or already own a portfolio of properties we can assist you by trying to save money on your monthly mortgage outgoings. Please be aware that Buy to Let mortgage lenders require a deposit of at least 15%."

fair investments

Charcol

Anz

St george

Are you on a wind up? Anz is an Australian mortgage company, St George are an American Mortgage company, there is nothing on fair investments website about 100% buy to let mortgages and I searched all of their b2l products and I got a quote from Charcol who said "no 100% mortgages available. I dont know of a company that will do a b2l without 25% deposit and neither do any of the other mortgage advisors or financial profesionals I know.

Edited by Danny_Boy
spelling

Are you on a wind up? Anz is an Australian mortgage company, St George are an American Mortgage company, there is nothing on fair investments website about 100% buy to let mortgages and I searched all of their b2l products and I got a quote from Charcol who said "no 100% mortgages available. I dont know of a company that will do a b2l without 25% deposit and neither do any of the other mortgage advisors or financial profesionals I know.

Hi Danny

These so called amateur experts? they see things on a website and think it must be true. Many of the websites are not updated for ages.

I agree totally with everything you have stated.

Hi Danny

These so called amateur experts? they see things on a website and think it must be true. Many of the websites are not updated for ages.

I agree totally with everything you have stated.

The websites where terrible anyway they would really make me think twice about using them, I believe a couple of them are the kind of websites that take all the information off the potential clients and then sell leads to the likes of us and it worries me that they advertise 100% mortgages as then we end up paying for dud leads :)

well whether i an amatuer expert r just an idiot i got my 100% mortgage that i needed they are out there just need to look closer....

i used a company out of the local paper and rate i dont think is that bad its fixed for 5 years and yeh its fixed at 5.2% but i dont mind it suits my needs

well whether i an amatuer expert r just an idiot i got my 100% mortgage that i needed they are out there just need to look closer....

i used a company out of the local paper and rate i dont think is that bad its fixed for 5 years and yeh its fixed at 5.2% but i dont mind it suits my needs

Sounds too good to be true, out of interest who is it with?

Sounds too good to be true, out of interest who is it with?

Its with the big mortgage fairy in the sky :hihi:

Its with the big mortgage fairy in the sky :hihi:

Very good and what I was thinking too :thumbsup:

il get you there details when i get home after work...i want a finders fee lol