Anyone work for Wigfall's in the 80's??

Hi

I used to work at Wigfalls in the 80's till they got taken over by curry/Dixons in 1988.

Anyone used to work there ???

:D

Hi, I did a YTS scheme their in 1981 in the accountants department down the Wicker ...by the arches

Hi

I used to work at Wigfalls in the 80's till they got taken over by curry/Dixons in 1988.

I worked at Wiggys in the 80s as a Higher Purchase Collector, it was a good job.

M name is Ray Thompson.

I remember the 1st colour TV we had when I was younger came from Wigfalls, probably on pay per week back in those days.

One of the repair men who came to fix when it broke down (as things often did in those days) was the father of one of my school friends called Varley, not sure of the 1st name.

Hi

Quick wiggy mans here everbody behind the settee :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I knew a girl called Julie who used to work there in the eighties, she was in the offices eventually ending up in their office at the Wicker?