What do you think i'm jealous of?

people flaunting the law that's what plain and simple:suspect:

Toned down as my original response was removed :(

What do you think i'm jealous of?

night night keep all your negative posts coming:love:

people flaunting the law that's what plain and simple:suspect:

Right, you think i'm jealous of people because they break the law :loopy:

Strange man!

the dvla have anpr vans driving about all the time if a car is not taxed it will get clampt it happend to me

Right, you think i'm jealous of people because they break the law :loopy:

Strange man!

jumping the gun again pem hey what makes you think i am male:huh:

jumping the gun again pem hey what makes you think i am male:huh:

Jumping the gun? Yet you assume that an aversion to disregarding the law stems from jealousy? Pot, kettle, black an' all that

they may have forgotten, busy lives etc. you never know, but to remind them would be kind.

get your self a vehicle registered before 1974 and get free tax like me you bunch of sado's jealousy can be a very bad for you:rant::rant::gag::love:

What are you accusing people of being jealous of? Being able to get tax without paying, or driving a pre historic wreck?

I know someone who bought road tax online but never got the disc through the post. He drove around with an out of date tax disc for a year, obviously the tax was paid for as the ANPR cameras never picked him up, but anyone looking at it would think the car was untaxed.

Maybe something similar has happened in this case. I know my friend had a nightmare trying to chase up the missing disc, so in the end he just gave up and carried on regardless.

I don't pay tax on my Austin Healey, it can hardly under any circumstances, be describe as a wreck.

But my main point is, Cyclone, all those posts and you can't spell prehistoric !

I'm ashamed and embarrassed for you.

Edited by NanO'Second

Andysvan- good point about not displaying a current disc; this is what you were usually charged with rather than not actually having the tax. The emphasis seems to have been reversed now that they have these ANPR cameras.

If spelling is the best you've got then you should give up now.

And if you want to be pedantic, you should question my grammar, both pre and historic were spelt correctly, I'm not even convinced that it's grammatically incorrect to use them in that way, although I'd accept that it's unconventional.

Anyway, back to the question you avoided. What are we supposed to be jealous of?