Big Brother 10 Megathread

I want Halfwit to win, Charlie to come second and Dogface to come third. I thought I was going to dislike Dogface but she seems really sweet.

I also heard they were going to put new people in - a nice male, easy on the eye, I hope!

charlie or lisa to win

I didn't think i would like Carly but i am beginning to like her. She is coming to the forefront a bit. Regardless of what Marcus said last night about not fancying Noirin, he fancies the bloody pants off her lol. I am beginning not to like Noirin, if she wanted to get rid of Sree, she could just tell him to get stuffed and mean it. I think she likes the attention.

I agree with you I hate Noirin,attention seeking or what

I agree with you I hate Noirin,attention seeking or what

yeh exactly..... and then when she isn't getting the attention, she sulks

I didn't think i would like Carly but i am beginning to like her. She is coming to the forefront a bit. Regardless of what Marcus said last night about not fancying Noirin, he fancies the bloody pants off her lol. I am beginning not to like Noirin, if she wanted to get rid of Sree, she could just tell him to get stuffed and mean it. I think she likes the attention.

She did tell Sree to **** off, but then he went outside and started crying the bloody girl lol. I just think she doesn't want to make him cry again :hihi: Personally I quite like her. And what the bloody hell is Marcus making out of an empty lager can that he thinks she is going to love?!!

god knows what marcus is making but she will hate it, shree, marcus and noirin out!!!!

She did tell Sree to **** off, but then he went outside and started crying the bloody girl lol. I just think she doesn't want to make him cry again :hihi: Personally I quite like her. And what the bloody hell is Marcus making out of an empty lager can that he thinks she is going to love?!!

I thought that when he was making it on his bed. He's clearly "wanting a piece", she must be honoured with them 2 after her!

This series I think has been much more interesting and I like to watch it more than I did last year, but there's not actually anyone that I'd like to win!

I was adamant I wasn't going to watch it this year after the first night!! Guess what? I can't help myself lol. At the moment, there are more people that i DON'T want to win than people I DO want to win. I am for half-wit winning but that can change very easily

I just want to shake noirin and tell her to grow up and as for shree well he is the biggest drama queen of all and marcus well the less said the better,angel is growing on me not sure about her yet

god knows what marcus is making but she will hate it, shree, marcus and noirin out!!!!

I agree, get them three out . . . . but then wouldn't it be boring?? :huh:

Why is Marcus all of a sudden being such a ***t to Sree? it's funny when they have their little arguements. Noirin is well and truly blessed to have these two belters in love with her :hihi::hihi:

An overweight brick-layer who thinks he looks like Wolverine because he has sideburns and a psycho-stalking indian, virgin ROTFPMSL!:hihi::hihi:

angel is watchable and lisa is ok she will keep the arguments going thats what i like about her, halfwit is so funny keep him in but not to win just to watch