Big Brother 10 Megathread

i watch both

Big brother is one of my guilty pleasures. It's complete car crash TV but I can't stop watching it! I wonder what bunch of weirdos, attention seekers, mingers, sexy eye-candy and/or ego-maniacs they will round up this year for our viewing pleasure. One week to go!

I wish Dermot was still our little brother though... :sad:

I wish Dermot was still our little brother though... :sad:

Yep, me too, the other guy is rubbish but at least they have gotten rid of the girl with the big bushy hair ( forgotten her name,lol), she was terrible:o

Yes that's right, the annoying Big Brother is back. Here I have added a few "things" that Channel 4 should do to make the programme more interesting:

Instead of housemates use people on death row, winner gets to go free, losers get executed live

Put a heroin addict in and make them go cold turkey

Set fire to the house and watch the ******** burn

Stick some murders in there, who are still serving time and are likely to kill again, but don't tell the house mates which housemates are murderers

Play Hollie Steel crying on a 24 hour loop

Challenge them to attempt a suicide bombing ... then shoot them if they try to go through with it

Instead of water, fill the swiming pool with petrol and have a camp fire 1 metre away from it

If a person loses a challenge, drill a hole in their knee, put a rope through it and suspend them from the ceiling for a few days.

Please feel free to add anymore :hihi:

Rolf Harris, Johnathen Woss-pot and " Our Little " Darling, all being lowered, slowly, on a platform, into a raw sewage tank. The first contestant to feel sorry for them gets shot. Afterwards the producers of Big Brother all have to swim across the Bering Straights in their underpants----- if any make it to the other side, they too, are shot at dawn.

Threads merged. Please do a search before posting - and preferably in the correct section of the board (regardless of personal opinions Big Brother can still be classed as 'Entertainment')

Threads merged. Please do a search before posting - and preferably in the correct section of the board (regardless of personal opinions Big Brother can still be classed as 'Entertainment')

Big Brother classed as entertainment???:suspect:

I did a search but nothing came up

It's almost upon us. Months of TV bliss. Davina presenting Big mouth once a week. Big Brother every night. Little Brother during the day. my life will be complete :)

Anyone else going to watch it all, come hell or high water ? The big Bro quiz that Davina is kicking it all of with should be good

Will be glued to digital spy, channel 4 and the sun websites at lunchtime at work when I will be having withdrawal symptoms :)

I have to say I'll be glued. I say every year that I wont watch it, and I can't help myself.

Unfortunately I'm working so can't watch launch night. It's usually spent on texts with friends throwing vile insults at the contestants as they go in. Good times *sigh*

I'm not overly sure I could cope with all those insects looking at me all day! :D

I :love: the curves to the house though and it's very bright and airy.

I sooo wish I wasn't working on launch night!!!!!!

I shan't be bothering to watch it this time round, I didn't watch it last time, or the time before that, or the time... well, you get the gist.

HarryO, If my television gets set to play channel 4, whilst this dross is on, I shall be joining you... nails and all!!

so why do you feel the need to make a comment if your not watching it or have never watched it?