People who should be shot !

I may start a list of people who will have their backs to the wall when the revolution comes.

Other people who qualify for a .45 labotomy would be all those TV hosts who say

" And the winner is ...........................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................

................................ " :gag:

(my dots went wrong!)

what advert is that ?

You'll be sorry you asked:

Jade Goody

but shes dead already :rolleyes:

lol

i could name a few ex's here lmao

but shes dead already :rolleyes:

lol

i could name a few ex's here lmao

Oh I didn't realise they had to be alive. I'd still gladly dig her up and use her for a bit of target practice :D

Oh I didn't realise they had to be alive. I'd still gladly dig her up and use her for a bit of target practice :D

lmao.......ur bad hehe!!:hihi:

lmao.......ur bad hehe!!:hihi:

I would have thought I was doing good?! :hihi:

the little boy who want's to poo in pauls room,its for a room freshener.

Pauls room must smell pretty bad if pooing in there acts as an air freshener:gag:

Pauls room must smell pretty bad if pooing in there acts as an air freshener:gag:

Haha!

I can't stand that advert for the main reason that the first time I saw it I had a mouth full of beer and found it hilarious enough to splurt it all over the place! I actually want to meet the person who thought "I know let's advertise air freshener by having a child who wants to take a dump in his friends toilet" - and then the boss who thought "What a great idea!". Let's be honest in real life children that age aren't really bothered about where they take a crap and if they are they probably deserve a bit of bullying :hihi:

:hihi:

Cue a bombardment of semi-literate abuse from fans of the 'Peoples Princess'

The singers in the ad for some washing product or other , which ends- unfortunately you cant fit your scooter in. Is it fairy liquid.

Also an older air freshener one where the child sits on the loo and says gone and the mother gives him the replacement. shoot the mother too LOL

Edited by tara