29 year old has 21 children by 11 women- astounding

I could not believe what I read about this bloke from America, who has fathered 21 children by 11 mothers. The oldest child is only 11.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5404316/Man-29-fathers-21-children-by-11-women.html

One more child, and he's got 2 footy teams!! (if he gets a couple more WOMEN, and he'll have his own blooming division!!!)

a sad reflection on society im afraid.

Ha ha he doesn't mess about does he well Ieach to their I suppose can't say that'sthe life for me ut if he enjoys himself good luck to him

he sounds like my friend.

I could not believe what I read about this bloke from America, who has fathered 21 children by 11 mothers. The oldest child is only 11.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5404316/Man-29-fathers-21-children-by-11-women.html

One more child, and he's got 2 footy teams!! (if he gets a couple more WOMEN, and he'll have his own blooming division!!!)

Have you been to Stocksbridge lately ?? :hihi::hihi:

probably never heard of contraception, probably doesn't pay to any of them either.

Goldenballs........................

At least he aint over here claiming benefits.

My two favorite quotes from the article:

He said "It just happened." Really?

"He even boasted of fathering four children by different women in the same year." You can see this fella really has his priorities straight!

Some residents of Knoxville have suggested he be castrated. I think that is a little OTT but forced sterilization isn't a bad idea. After all "It just happened" and with apparently strong swimmers like he has and a testosterone level that is out of this world, its going to "just happen" again.

Give him the snip!!

My two favorite quotes from the article:

He said "It just happened." Really?

"He even boasted of fathering four children by different women in the same year." You can see this fella really has his priorities straight!

Some residents of Knoxville have suggested he be castrated. I think that is a little OTT but forced sterilization isn't a bad idea. After all "It just happened" and with apparently strong swimmers like he has and a testosterone level that is out of this world, its going to "just happen" again.

Give him the snip!!

I'm thinking similarly. Fathering 21 kids in this day and age is taking the Michael, and I also think he should be made to have the snip.

I'm also outraged that the mothers can only claim the equivalent of a quid a week per child for their upkeep. It's crass irresponsibility and fecklessness.

What is astounding about having the morals of a sewer rat, getting a education, a job, a house, wife, two kids, pension that’s astounding but those kind of morals went out the window long ago and now we are all paying for it.

Plain Talker, is it a pure coincidence that you decided to comment on that article with your signature lol?

Plain Talker, is it a pure coincidence that you decided to comment on that article with your signature lol?

LOL, HarryO. it IS coincidence, LOL I do believe that indiscriminate breeding should be prevented, both in animals and humans, actually! Not in a eugenics sense, but that people should not breed like that and expect the state to keep them.

Malky, Fortunately the slack-jaw in question is in the US, in Tennessee, and not a burden on us here in the UK. (*relieved*)