Accident at Brightside lane tonight - how's the driver?

hi yorkie pud I cannot express my gratitude enough my mum was the driver of the fiat stilo involved unfortunately I didnt hear of this until this morning when my dad came to tell me my only fear was that she was alone and now i know that you and another motorist was there to help so for that I sincerely thank you!

My mum is out of the operating theatre now and recovering well she has a break to her left arm and no other serious injuries she was incredibly lucky and Im so pleased my 2 yr old boy wasnt in the car or things wouldve been very different indeed!

thankyou so much again

Sarah Williams

Glad to hear things are sounding so positive and i'm sure everyone who stopped to help will be so pleased. There were many trying to help and all did their bit.

There's a piece in today's (1st June) Sheffield Star (page 17) which said that the lady suffered cuts and bruises to her head, and a broken arm, and that the coach driver suffered shock and minor backache.

Glad to hear that it wasn't any worse!

there was another crash on saturday 6/6/09 in exactly the same spot seems a bit of a coincidence?????

theres no end of accidents at the upwell street/brightside lane and brightside way /brightside lane junctions... people badly injured in many cases yet it seems nobody is accountable for the junction design.....why is that

the traffic light inspectors were there on 7th june wonder if the traffic lights are to blame they have been working intermittently for the past 2 months .... who knows?