The Big Wheel on Fargate

I think it looks amazing....It's a brilliant view when driving into the city. Mind you I wouldn't go on it..hate heights!

..for nothing you can go up to the top of any office block or store and see exactly the same.......a

well, you dont actually have to pay if you dont want to go on it you know!

You northerners do like to moan. £6.50 isant really that much. They have been really popular in the other cities they have been in so why not Sheffield.

£6:50 ??????????? :gag: Thats £26 if four of you go on.! :gag:

You northerners do like to moan. £6.50 isant really that much. They have been really popular in the other cities they have been in so why not Sheffield.

Because in other places you might actually see something worth seeing when you're at the top. And I'm not a northerner.

Because in other places you might actually see something worth seeing when you're at the top. And I'm not a northerner.

Id want to see The Grand Canyon for that.!

Hmm lets destroy the moor and not re-build it until the recession ends, (nice one) but i know to make up for that lets give sheffield a big wheel that takes up half of fargate! We are not london what views are there to see? Oh look there's holland and barrett, and there is river island and oooh marks and spencers and ohh holland and barret again. What the hell?

Id want to see The Grand Canyon for that.!

You will get a good view of that big naked man on top of the Town Hall ;)

You will get a good view of that big naked man on top of the Town Hall ;)

Must get my binoculars out then !;)

moan moan moan the city is trying out something new and you moan cant belive some of you on here

What's new about it? We've had a big wheel before. Just can't understand why they put a wheel in a relatively low area overshadowed by high buildings in a city surrounded by hills. It is an eyesore. It does not fit with surrounding buildings. I would doubt even commercially it is a good idea.