Party supply shop London Road

I want to visit a party shop I've heard about on London Road but live a long way out of Sheffield. It may be called birthday, bubbles and party or something like that? Does anyone know of it or have a tel no, as would like to visit Thursday but would like to check if open beforehand (I don't have a Sheffield directory)

thanks

is it not on Google?

I know the shop, (but unfortunately, not opening hours or contact details) and I can tell you that it is just the city centre side of the Sharrow Lane Junction with London Road, on the corner of Cecil Square

Couldn't find it on Google, but thanks for info about location.

I drive past it every day. I imagine it is open every day in the week, but as you're driving from afar it's best to be sure - I couldn't find a phone no. anywhere.

There are 2 party shops on Ecclesall Rd, just a few minutes drive from London Rd.

Party Town 337 Ecclesall Rd 0114 263 1313

Jesters 667 Ecclesall Rd 0114 268 3046

thanks, I may need to visit more than one to get what I want, so it's good to have alternatives

There's one on Division Street, too, it's called "Party-On"

Hi hpblade - I've used Birthday Bubbles and Party a couple of times and can definitely recommend it. They have a huge range of stock - especially loads of different balloons and party decorations for all occasions and they also do fancy dress. I have a business card from the shop and the number quoted is for the manager, Donna: 07730 530317. Hope that helps!

The only party shop i know is the one next to cafe rouge on ecclesall road but i think there is a new one opposite champs further down.

would like to say thanks to everyone who replied (to the original thread that is!)