HELP Number 1 First Mainline Bus Route

I am looking for someone who knows where the number 1 bus goes.

Before anyone starts.........I have looked on the first website, however I need to know if it runs along Norton Avenue and does it go to Meadowhead (or near there)???

Thank you in advance

xXx

It doesn't got to meadowhead but i am pretty sure it goes along norton av x

It goes along norton avenue...then i think onto norton lane(?) onto jordanthorpe and then does it change to a 33?? whatever either the no 1 or 33 then goes up to "near" meadowhead....maybe goes down greenhill avenue? it does pass the meadowhead roundabout and the transport club...not sure where it actually stops though....then i am told it ends up on abbey lane then through woodseats to wherever it ends up!

It is a circular bus....but it also has 2 numbers....No 1 and No 33...not sure why they have to change number or when and where the number changes..

It doesn't go to Meadowhead (technically), but does go along Norton Avenue up to the roundabout at Lightwood Lane, where it turns right along Hemsworth Road. It then goes past the Bagshawe Arms and Norton Lees Cricket Club before going down Norton Lane past the water tower to Jordanthorpe.

It's no longer a circular bus as such, but terminates at Jordanthorpe in the evenings, as the 33 doesn't run then. It does change to the 33 during the day though, and goes along Dyche Lane up towards Meadowhead, but stops at Norton College before going to the next stop on Greenhill Main Road.

They'd be the two stops you'd need if you're going to Meadowhead.