blackwell staying

That could be anyone of many on here.

Have you heard about the owls percy thrower wannabee? Does the garden, makes 25 posts on the forum and comments on the way burnley are playing without watching the match. Heard is runner beans are lovelly though and he's bringing them in the timbertop to sweeten bladebloke up .

yep heard from the lady with the rampant c------s he's a bit of an up hill gardener. think bb can arrange for lout to kick his garden gates in :)

You bin drinkin' Sham?

no mate i havn't just trying to be optimistic......everything could change come september:D

ey up sham. exactly the way I am thinking, we can't do anything but get behind em and give it a chance.

Lets hope we end up with egg on our faces and he does a marvellous job.:thumbsup:.:thumbsup:.

agreed.......:thumbsup:

no mate i havn't just trying to be optimistic......everything could change come september:D

Can't believe ya Sham.

Blackwell make one of his biggest selection mistakes of the century, and you start' supporting' him??

You can get help pal.

I wish I could help ya, but I'm not qualified! :)

yep heard from the lady with the rampant c------s he's a bit of an up hill gardener. think bb can arrange for lout to kick his garden gates in :)

I bet her eyes lit up when she saw him digging in the garden, 4 years waiting all coming to an end.

glad to hear his backs better love.:love:.:thumbsup:.

Edited by crackerjack

Owls have bragging rights this season and the last laugh over our failure.Next season they will get something else they haven't had for a few years-a higher finish than us.I can seriously see that happening at the minute and I don't expect anything to happen to convince me otherwise.Had Blackwell gone I might have been more optimistic;saying that we simply HAVE to spend:help:

Owls have bragging rights this season and the last laugh over our failure.Next season they will get something else they haven't had for a few years-a higher finish than us.I can seriously see that happening at the minute and I don't expect anything to happen to convince me otherwise.Had Blackwell gone I might have been more optimistic;saying that we simply HAVE to spend:help:

do you think Blackwell will have much cash to spend ?

do you think Blackwell will have much cash to spend ?

In a word-NO.

In a word-NO.

i think you need to keep the young full backs and players with experience to bring the young lads on .

i dont see the blades ,but there are a lot of big earners like speed,naysmith,sun ji-i wonder if they will have to be sacrificed to save on wages

I would keep all the back 4-if the Kyle's aren't poached,and let's face it,we'll probably give them away.As for the others I would rid...Howard,Henderson,Sharp,Webber,Quinn and a few others.

I would keep all the back 4-if the Kyle's aren't poached,and let's face it,we'll probably give them away.As for the others I would rid...Howard,Henderson,Sharp,Webber,Quinn and a few others.

looking back now ,im glad Sharp chose to go back to the lane rather than come to wednesday when laws went in for him last summer

You forgot Blackwell on this list Rock! :thumbsup: