'Nearly New' Sale of Baby/Childrenswear, Equipment, Toys, Books

Hi

I'm organising a sale of Baby and Childrenswear, Equipment, Toys, Books etc in August to raise funds for Weston Park Hospital and I wondered if anyone would be interested in booking a stall? Stalls are free but 20% of overall takings are to be donated to Weston Park Hospital. It's a good way to make some money and help a worthwhile cause at the same time....

Yes I do...

The sale will take place on Sunday 16th August at Norton House Country Club between 10 - 1pm. I'm looking for stall holders with items in excellent condition i(no marks/damage or excessinve wear and tear) ideally with orginal packaging and instructions wherever possible. I know it's very specific but I don't want to replicate a car boot or jumble sale. If items are good quality then sellers will be in a position to charge more which means they will do well on the day and subsequently Weston Park Hospital will benefit. Please let me know if you require any more info

Yes I do...

The sale will take place on Sunday 16th August at Norton House Country Club between 10 - 1pm. I'm looking for stall holders with items in excellent condition i(no marks/damage or excessinve wear and tear) ideally with orginal packaging and instructions wherever possible. I know it's very specific but I don't want to replicate a car boot or jumble sale. If items are good quality then sellers will be in a position to charge more which means they will do well on the day and subsequently Weston Park Hospital will benefit. Please let me know if you require any more info

Is this a second hand stall or an almost new, only used once stall, ups there's a scratch on it!

It's a nearly new sale but obviously items will have been used but will still be in really good condition.