Sheffield pagans pub moot

Quick reminder the Sheffield pagans moot is tonight.

See folks there around 8, looking forward to seeing all the old and new faces

Everybodys welcome, so if you are interested in meeting like minded folk for a chatter and a pint or 5 dont be shy were a very friendly bunch (weve only ever eaten the odd few :hihi: ) get yourself along to fagans and say Hello

Imbolc Blessings

Rainbow

X

not that i mind banter but is it possible that if your not interested you bugger off else where please and let folks that ARE interested chat instead

THANKYOU

BB

Rainbow

Hi, just wondered if you still meet up once amonth. We are thinking of setting up a Drumming group and are looking for interest?

Hi, just wondered if you still meet up once amonth. We are thinking of setting up a Drumming group and are looking for interest?

Hiya yes we do next one is Tuesday 1st march. If Youv got a poster/flyer il gladly stick you 1 in our shop window :)

BB

Rainbow x

REMINDER

next Moot is this Tuesday

7.30pm till chucking out Fagans Pub, Broad lane

***everyone welcome***

BB

Rainbow

just to remind everyone the next moot is tommorow night :D

see you all there. everyone welcome

BB

Rainbow

The next 1 is this Tuesday comeing ... 3rd of May

EVERYONE WELCOME

come along and have a pint (or 9) and a chat and meet new friends.

Blessings

Rainbow x x

**SHEFFIELD PAGANS MOOT Tuesday 7th June** rightio folks i know theres quite a while but as i missd the last 1 and quite a few others did to ... Does anyone want to get upto anything in perticular? Eg.. topics for discussion/info sheets or anything ya fancy .. or just the usual catch up? Pm, txt, reply here or call in with any ideas

BB

Rainbow

X

Its tommorow night folks

See you all there :)

Rainbow

X

do you people ever check for new applicants to your forum. i've tried registering twice now, and not heard a dicky bird.....

do you people ever check for new applicants to your forum. i've tried registering twice now, and not heard a dicky bird.....

The running of the forum isnt down to me but i know the programming or software or whatever makes the forum work is playing up. Aol users and people using mobiles seem to be having right trouble. There is a FB group perhaps you could give them a shout.

Blessings

Rainbow

Hiya RainbowAngel, someone's on SF is looking for someone to do their handfasting. Do you still have your moot at Fagan's?

ETA: here ... http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=8670865#post8670865

hiya ruby, i havnt actually been since november, life n stuff seems to get in the way not to mention a stubborn cold grrr

iv tended to be solitary for that long now im out of touch with who does what but will keep my ears open x