Hi everyone. I'm looking for some advise as I'm getting so confused trying to figure stuff out by myself :confused:

I'm looking to get broadband (unlimted) internet for a property I'm moving into in July but want to get it sorted before I move in to make sure it's all sorted but I have no idea what is a good offer (moving in with friends who already live there but the person I'm replacing is taking the internet with them).

I'm with Orange for my phone so I've been told I can get Home Max from them but I'm not sure if that's a good deal or if there's a better deal, if anyone can help me I'd really appricate it :)

Are you on a contract for your Orange mobile or PAYG?

If contract you may be able to get a nice deal with them (I'm not going to commit until I've double checked ;) ).

I'm on a contract with Orange for my mobile phone, I should have put that clearly :hihi:

Hey I don't mind if you work for Orange, your a lot more helpful than when I've asked them on the phone already :)

Seeing as you work for Orange though can you explain this second line as I noticed both Home Max and Home Select have it but don't really understand and is there any other information you can give me about them DaFoot which you think I should know?

I knew I shouldn't have said I work for them! ;)

I'll talk to you on PM about Orange to let others reply on topic.

I've got the Orange 2MB broadband free as I'm on contract. Wouldn't say it was amazing but for free internet it does the job mostly, can get a bit congested at times but that could be down to heavy downloading, not sure what they do when you do that. Also my BT line isn't overly great. If you want decent broadband, pay for it, if mediocre to reasonably average is what you're after then go for the free Orange offering.

DO NOT GO WITH ORANGE, they have one of the worse BB supplys out there. Esp. if your looking for unlimited(i'm guessing you will be downloading alot).

The best company out there for unlimited BB is o2/Be* they never restrict your service, have great c/s, and the speeds are great.

I know several people who signed up to them to get a free laptop and the BB service is shocking, they bandwidth throttle and have service blackouts frequentley.

DO NOT GO WITH ORANGE, they have one of the worse BB supplys out there. Esp. if your looking for unlimited(i'm guessing you will be downloading alot).

What do Ornage do when you download heavily?

:hihi: The problems of admitting who you work for DaFoot.

I'm tempted by the free offer Lurch but as there are 6 people in the house (1 at university, myself who's doing a college course, 1 in full-time work and the rest self employed) I want to get unlimited. On the whole your happy with the service though?

Which are you with Bonjon? I've not heard of BE before?

..... there but the person I'm replacing is taking the internet with them ...

he'll need a big removal van if he's taking the whole internet with him :)

What do Ornage do when you download heavily?

They will throttle your speeds.