What Have You Harvested Upto Now?

As suggested what have people been harvesting upto now?

This week I harvested, Turnips, Lettuce, spring onion, rocket, potatoes.

I've got some cos lettuce about ready for the chop. I'm going to have a routle around in my potato bags to see if they're ready to make a potato salad.

We've had a wonderful crop of pak choi so far this year, as well as the usual radishes, beetroot leaves, rhubarb (forever!) asparagus and chives. We pulled a couple of garlics early as they were flowering (and we wanted an excuse!) roasted them whole and they were wonderful!

Also pulled all of the leeks from last year at last :)

As suggested what have people been harvesting upto now?

Since when? ;)

This year though, prurple sprouting broccoli, spinach, rocket, mizuna and rhubarb (forced and 'normal'). And if we're counting cut flowers, daffodils and tulips.

Since when? ;)

Oh, just recentley, just to get an idea of whats ready in other peoples gardens, etc, etc.

Rhubarb rhubarb and more rhubarb here :) and it seems to be doing really well this year - nothing forced yet it was almost as tall as my three year old and delicous :)

Only just got one bed going on the allotment but looking forward to picking the crops from that later in the year.

Rhubarb rhubarb and more rhubarb here :) and it seems to be doing really well this year - nothing forced yet it was almost as tall as my three year old and delicous :)

Only just got one bed going on the allotment but looking forward to picking the crops from that later in the year.

I think i'm gonna have to get some rhubarb for the lotti.

I am splitting mine later in the year and taking half up to the allotment ( I think you are on the same site as me btw!!)

I am splitting mine later in the year and taking half up to the allotment ( I think you are on the same site as me btw!!)

Haven't you two met one another yet?

I'll do the honours next time you're both up.:thumbsup:

I dont believe we have :) Or not knowingly anyway.