T. I. Gives Concert Before Entering Prison

The Grammy Award-winning rapper T. I. played to a packed audience on Sunday night at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, saying, “I’m going to stand tall, head up high.” He was referring to his deadline of noon on Tuesday to report to the Federal Correction Institution at Forrest City, Ark., The Associated Press reported. The 28-year-old rapper, whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., was arrested after prosecutors said he tried to buy unregistered guns and silencers from undercover federal agents in 2007. T. I., above, told a crowd of about 16,000 that he hoped everyone would learn from his mistakes and brought his five children onstage, holding them while he performed “No Matter What,” a single off the almost double-platinum album “Paper Trail.” Many in the crowd held signs of support. “What I need y’all to do is pray for me while I’m gone,” T. I. said. “I’ll see y’all in 366 days.”

:thumbsup: good wev've got rid of another one brain cell bad poet that likes mouthing nursery rhymes for numbskull followers.

Yeah I think the world can do without one more moron with a bog chain round his neck shouting at a record player.

dear god.. crime shouldn't pay?!?!

this is what he deserved.

no pity.

no complain.