McCabe on Tevez cash

Why. If our chairman has an agreement that a payment should be made on a specific date and it does not happen then he can go to court again and try and get payment or even better try and delare them bankrupt, that would be fxxkin funny. A club thats as honest as a used car salesman or a member of parliament, a club with a great tradition like the shammers going to the wall, wouldn't you just love to see that:thumbsup:

if this is true McCabe hardly needs a hand out from West Ham -a man with 3.1 billion fortune can surely fund his own teams drive for promotion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McCabe_(Sheffield_United)

It's getting very boring from yourself MrBenn......

Have you not got better things to be worried about? Like going to the shops for sweets?

I'm posting this for people's information, not to try to make any sort of point.

I'm surprised at the result if I'm honest.

Sunday Times Rich List 2009.

Kevin McCabe (and family) £175 million fortune.

322nd richest family/individual in the UK.

Last year they were 397th richest.

I'm posting this for people's information, not to try to make any sort of point.

I'm surprised at the result if I'm honest.

Sunday Times Rich List 2009.

Kevin McCabe (and family) £175 million fortune.

322nd richest family/individual in the UK.

Last year they were 397th richest.

but what does that say about his commitment to the club mate -a vast personal fortune ,but how much is he prepared to plough into to the team next season

only time will tell

Anyone want to know if investment is being put into SUFC, just go and look for yourselves,then go and look at hillsborough.

I can't believe how any wednesday fan could give a toss about uniteds finances or be stupid enough to comment on them when their club finances are so dire.

It's getting very boring from yourself MrBenn......

Have you not got better things to be worried about? Like going to the shops for sweets?

lol. post of the week :thumbsup:

Well thats it then, one more game left and the football season is over.

Then it's out with the old off road bike and a nice long summer zooming around westwood park.

yippeeeeee............do you like it?.........motorbike it.