anyone know where i can get some lenghts of angle iron from need about 20ft of it... the kind used on old bed frames

Try Garden centres - sugest independant ones - as it is sometimes used as fence posts or look in yellow pages for steel stock holders

Have a look at small (ferrous) scrap dealers around Attercliffe. If aluminium (non-ferrous) will do, cost could be less than buying new steel angle. (take good hacksaw and leather gloves!). Also, I once bought some new steel angle from a firm on Club Mill Rd, Neepsend.

Also, I once bought some new steel angle from a firm on Club Mill Rd, Neepsend.

Hillsborough Steelstock have moved now, they are just by the bridge before Clay Wheels Lane off Halifax Rd

Thanks squiggs-it was a good while ago, but the price of it was several times the scrap value.

On Broadfield road at the junction with Saxon road [i think] is a place that sells reclaimed metal and new stuff, I know I've seen angle iron in there, sorry can't for the life of me remember it's name.

anyone know where i can get some lenghts of angle iron from need about 20ft of it... The kind used on old bed frames

b & m steels in darnall (40 m/m x 40m/m x 3 m/m)