BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

Another serious discussion ruined by boyfriday, JFKvsNixon and the most vacuous forum member bizzle. I shall not be posting here again. Goodbye.

Serious discussion and the BNP isn't that an Oxymoron?

Serious discussion and the BNP isn't that an Oxymoron?

no

i think we should keep the oxygen away from the morons :)

no

i think we should keep the oxygen away from the morons :)

That's a helluva line you just cast...wonder who's 1st to bite?

talking about the leaflets there was a story in the paper a while ago about the soldier whos pic (and words) featured on the last leaflet, and he wasnt too happy, he NEVER said those words...tut tut

then theres the ghurka fiasco..........think theyve shot themselves in the foot there tbh

Yes, it is quite strange when you are by circumstance or profession be connected in some way to one of their example quotes of characters and seemingly supposed stereotyped opinions, and yet you have no personal agreement to their sentiment. Don't know about the soldier, did they mis-quote him, ask permission?

However, if their leaflets were more sophisticated in presentation and content, other than in what I can only understand to be infantile propaganda, I would consider it unnerving, and may even take their cause more seriously.

Meanwhile, their leaflets end up in the 'takeaway food' pile.

I have a new theory....the sense of humour quotient is inversely proportional to the probability of someone supporting the BNP..now that wasn't predictable, was it??

Would that be overtly or covertly proportional? ;)

Incidentally, what is the BNP view of the white British who are out of work, long-term? Are they assuming this is soley due to international immigrant workers taking their jobs, or do they also consider other reasons, like perhaps some white british people who simply cannot be bothered getting a job?

Incidentally, what is the BNP view of the white British who are out of work, long-term? Are they assuming this is soley due to international immigrant workers taking their jobs, or do they also consider other reasons, like perhaps some white british people who simply cannot be bothered getting a job?

I think we can assumethat the BNP are fully equipped with pie charts and graphs, maybe the latest demograghics or some interesting socielogical studies that are showing the inward spiralling of the white underclass OR they will just be the same old, spewing racist garbage.

Bring back the 'Monster Raving Looney' party.:hihi:

Another serious discussion ruined by boyfriday, JFKvsNixon and the most vacuous forum member bizzle. I shall not be posting here again. Goodbye.

Cheers for that :thumbsup: beats being bitter & twisted.

Now why dont you pess back to where ever you came from :wave:

I think we can assumethat the BNP are fully equipped with pie charts and graphs, maybe the latest demograghics or some interesting socielogical studies that are showing the inward spiralling of the white underclass OR they will just be the same old, spewing racist garbage.

They'll sort immigration, welfare, health and all will be cushty!

Then we'll invade Poland! :twisted:

Personally I think they are equipped with nothing but: a generally disgruntled nation; are stuck in a WW2/British empire mentality; have no appreciation of what other cultures can teach us; are blind to the failings of our own culture, and are taking full advantage of the current economy situation to make everyone but the white british answerable for it, in their warped cause.

Sadly you know as much about nazis as Wednesday knows about playing football
just because they not been playing to well not a excuse for that :loopy:

BNP WINNERS IN MP SCANDAL

A new Sunday Express survey suggests that a disillusioned 55 per cent of voters would not vote at all in the Euros. Among those intending to vote, the BNP picked up 38.4 per cent support compared to 19.2 per cent for Labour.

The result gives the Tories 13.4 per cent of the vote, the Liberal Democrats 10.7 per cent and the Greens and the UK Independent Party 7.1 per cent each.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103025/BNP-winners-in-MP-scandal