BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

I can follow the information typical 13 months, whats your version.

Are we talking about rehousing or homelessness?

i've heard on the grapevine that bnp are rallying to vote cairon out of the big brother house.

i've heard on the grapevine that bnp are rallying to vote cairon out of the big brother house.

Why would they want to do that?

coz he is black

If that's the best reason they can come up with they must be desperate........

What a pathetic and childish response

Well done with the reasoned arguement and rhetoric there.

Are we talking about rehousing or homelessness?

We are talking about the typical 13 months from arrival to secure accomodation, as said in my original post on the subject,

and you say I can't follow a chart,

perhaps you can't even understand whats written in front of you:rolleyes:

Try the top line of my op,

Typical housing career: From Arrival to Secure Accomodation,

Then try,

At this point in their housing career, Somali respondents had, on average,

been resident in the UK for 13 months.......in the article.

Hopefully the myth peddlers, aren't really in the ascendency, though there are probably an inordinate amount of the proletariat, still listening to the local propaganda agent enjoying his pissy Carling, at their local Miner's Welfare! Quoting Hitler, and stirring fear amongst the intellectually vulnerable! What I fail to understand is though I am undoubtedly a yogurt weaver of some discription, surely that's better than being a gullible latent murderer and a bigot.

One other thing, have any of the BNP ever considered watching Eddie Izzard's mongrel nation? Or perhaps shelling out a few quid for one of those extremely accurate genetic tests, in order to reveal an individual's origin? I have a feeling there would be some surprising results; the fact is we are all mongrels to some degree, this is a country built on immigration and on freedom of movement. Oh I've heard all the disparate excuses about it being your birthplace which determines your nationality, which is so much crap; in a secular society the blood is a far greater definition of your background, and 95 per cent of the white English have a rather more colourful genetic background that they might expect. I guess all this suggests that Englishness is as mythological as all that other BNP crap, we're all mixed race to some degree.

P.S Does anyone realise that the flag of St George is in fact the extremely french flag of Anjou, brought to England by none other than Richard the Lion Heart, a frenchmen technically who only spent six months in England during his whole reign. also the allegedly English three lions of the England football team, is actually once again french, I believe if researched we'll find that they represent Aquetane, also associated with Richard the first!

I hear Nick Griffin was furious when he got pelted with eggs recently. He said they should have seperated the whites first!:hihi:

Just a joke I heard. I don't believe he actually said that.:)

I hear Nick Griffin was furious when he got pelted with eggs recently. He said they should have seperated the whites first!:hihi:

Just a joke I heard. I don't believe he actually said that.:)

It's been done a million times already. But it's still rather funny. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the myth peddlers, aren't really in the ascendency, though there are probably an inordinate amount of the proletariat, still listening to the local propaganda agent enjoying his pissy Carling, at their local Miner's Welfare! Quoting Hitler, and stirring fear amongst the intellectually vulnerable! What I fail to understand is though I am undoubtedly a yogurt weaver of some discription, surely that's better than being a gullible latent murderer and a bigot.

One other thing, have any of the BNP ever considered watching Eddie Izzard's mongrel nation? Or perhaps shelling out a few quid for one of those extremely accurate genetic tests, in order to reveal an individual's origin? I have a feeling there would be some surprising results; the fact is we are all mongrels to some degree, this is a country built on immigration and on freedom of movement. Oh I've heard all the disparate excuses about it being your birthplace which determines your nationality, which is so much crap; in a secular society the blood is a far greater definition of your background, and 95 per cent of the white English have a rather more colourful genetic background that they might expect. I guess all this suggests that Englishness is as mythological as all that other BNP crap, we're all mixed race to some degree.

Now you've done it!;) How dare you call the puritanical English species Mongrels, the BNP apologists will be on your case any minute now, and the only reason they haven't been so far is probably haven't managed to understand what you've just said:hihi: Good post:thumbsup: