BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

im not trying to twist anybodys, i always try to debate honestly.

but what you mean is.........a few isolated cases (a body repair service, a glaziers) then argue (to effect) its the whole british industry doing it, which simply isnt true

but these isolated case,s are people who are forced out of their job its just not fair

but these isolated case,s are people who are forced out of their job its just not fair

..you can't just be 'forced out of a job' by your employer, if a job exists, in order to hire cheaper labour.

its also unfair to "lie" that its widespread and a reason to stop immigration full stop too?

when its NOT immigration that is at fault, but greedy, unscrupolous british firms?

we need to get out of Eurpoe so we can start controlling our own borders .

im against imigration from everywhere. we need to stop the influx from eastern europe for example ,but need to get out of europoe to do that ,as at present there is a stupid law which says anyone can travel freely within the EU.

AS ive said before im against ALL imigration into the UK-weather that be coloured or white people.

Whether we agree that's right or not, they're also the policies of UKIP, who want to stop immigration and come out of Europe, its not thinking that'sexclusive to the BNP. If this was the major issue for BNP supporters then their vote would have been more effectively employed by UKIP, since they were a much more popular party, coming second to the tories in the EU elections.

the problem is as soon as the word "imigration " is mentioned there are certain groups in this country that start shouting `RACISTS`.

Yes that may be true, but UKIP discuss immigration and I havent seen anyone here describing them as racists, because quite simply they dont have an overtly racist agenda, whereas the BNP do, if they dont I'd be grateful if you could demonstrate it, as it would appear many people, including myself are under a misconception.

Why is it racist to want to stop mass imigration into this country ?

It isn't 'racist' to discuss immigration, it's a hobby horse that the BNP are propogating to garner the sympathy vote.

its not a colour thing -its an imigration thing .there is a massive difference ,although the lefties would have us believe its one and the same.

..again, accusing anti BNP people of being 'lefties' is a clever strategy, however you'll probably find that the 96% of the British population that didnt vote for the BNP may well be concerned about immigration and also find the BNP's policies racist.

Colour thing? How can saying that you want to 'reverse the tide of immigration' so the population of the UK goes back to something akin to pre 1948 and be 'overwhelmingly white', not be a 'colour thing'? It's in the BNP's constitution!

we need to get out of Eurpoe so we can start controlling our own borders .

im against imigration from everywhere. we need to stop the influx from eastern europe for example ,but need to get out of europoe to do that ,as at present there is a stupid law which says anyone can travel freely within the EU.

AS ive said before im against ALL imigration into the UK-weather that be coloured or white people.

the problem is as soon as the word "imigration " is mentioned there are certain groups in this country that start shouting `RACISTS`.

Why is it racist to want to stop mass imigration into this country ?

its not a colour thing -its an imigration thing .there is a massive difference ,although the lefties would have us believe its one and the same.

It's not, which is why it seems strange that you would support the BNP instead of UKIP.

its also unfair to "lie" that its widespread and a reason to stop immigration full stop too?

when its NOT immigration that is at fault, but greedy, unscrupolous british firms?

im not blaming the migrants as you say greedy firms migrant workers should receive the going rate and conditions and rights of the british work forceand not set on because they can be exploited to work for lower wages

1: my post above PROVES there is english people that ARE GREEDY

2: i worked in my present job with a pole for a year, he was a decent bloke, didnt mess around, was never late, didnt have time off, got paid the same as everybody else, was ok with the language and even the maths side of it...better than me, and got on with the job.

the only thing people said about him (apart from the usual anti immigrant things) was that he was very quiet, kept himself to himself (maybe thats down to not knowing people that well and feeling out of place, i dunno)

It was probably all the prejudice against Poles that you saw day in day out in the tabloids.

can anyone recall the work experience project were youths were set on and in some cases did the same work as men and received a pittence in pay

im not blaming the migrants as you say greedy firms migrant workers should receive the going rate and conditions and rights of the british work forceand not set on because they can be exploited to work for lower wages

but what ive seen of your posts your pro bnp (specifically their anti immigration policy)

so why not be angry at the british firms instead for exploiting people

i said migrants were used to hammer wages down and i stick by that

i said migrants were used to hammer wages down and i stick by that

..are you therefore also saying that the basic minimum wage would be at a higher level if it weren't for migrant labour?

And let's not forget the BNP's policies also including regressing the rights of married women so the man is the head of the house; removing the right to anonymity for rape victims; getting rid of civil partnerships for gay couples...

...But I do feel like this is all rather circular - didn't we already make all these points before inprevious threads?